Rick Riley - Preppy

(This is for all the Rick girlies, i made him sorta nicer in this haha, but i just wanted to include Rick too

(This is for all the Rick girlies, i made him sorta nicer in this haha, but i just wanted to include Rick too. This was sort of rushed so sorry if theres any mistakes but enjoy!)

-y/n pov-

One of the worst things about moving is moving a week after school starts. So when you get to school your the only new one. I get up and get dressed and decide to head to the school early, to meet up with the Dean, for him to tell me about classes and for me to ask about Varsity Hockey. I throw on (any outfit of your choice), and grab my book bag. I go downstairs, to find a note on the kitchen table.

Have a good first day at school! Will be back later with more boxes!
-Mom and Dad

I grab the note and put it on the fridge, for them to know I saw it if they get home before me. I grab an apple and cut it up and put it in a bag.

I grab my car keys, house keys and head out the door. I put my bag on the passenger and start the car. I grab an apple slice and eat it quickly. I pull out of the driveway and drive up the street.

I get to the school at 8, and classes start at 8:30. I go in and to the office and tell them who I am and that my parents called. I have a seat, and 5 minutes later, Dean Buckley comes out and tells me to come in. I walk into his office and sit down. We go over classes and everything is set.

"Any questions?" Dean asks.

"Yes, one actually. Varsity Hockey, can I tryout?" I ask, looking at him.

"Well, I mean sure. I'll talk to the coach today. They have their first practice today, at 3-5. I'll get back to you by 12 though." He replies, as he stands up. I stand up and thank him and shake his hand.

I walk out of the office to find my locker. It's in hallway B so all I have to do is find it. Once I find it, I put all of my stuff in my locker. I look down the Hall to see guys walking, towards me. They all have red jackets on. One leans on a locker a few steps away from mine.

"Hey there Sweetie. You must be new, I haven't seen you here before." He says, acting all smug. He had a school jacket on so I knew he was a jock.

"Mm, yeah I actually am. Can you point me in the direction of Ms. Bowers classroom?" I say, looking at my timetable and back up at him.

"Sure sweetie, I'll walk you there" he says as he gestures the way.

"Yeah right preppy, I'll find it myself then" I say as I shut my locker and walk off.

-later just before practice-

I grab my hockey bag and head to where the the piece of paper said the varsity locker rooms were. The Dean and coach talked to me after lunch and coach said that he would come early to practice and I could show him what I do. I walk into the locker room and change. I put my stuff into a far corner, where it wasn't overly visible. I grab my stick and head out into the ice. Coach Wilson is already out there.

After I show him what I can do, he welcomes me to the team. He tells me to start warming up and that the boys will be out soon. Some of the guys come out, one of them including Rick. I found out his name by hearing some of the cheerleaders in the hallway wave at him and say "hiiiii Rick", in there little girly voices. The boys watch me as we all warm up. After warmups, we heard the whistle blow.

"Alright," coach Wilson starts, "you have a new teammate." He points to me and I take my helmet off. I look around and when I get to Rick, his jaw is dropped. "y/n y/l/n, I hope you'll treat her with respect." Coach finished and we start practice. Little did I know, a birdie had his eyes on me the whole time.

After practice, we were all getting changed in the changeroom. I put on my hoodie and grabbed my school bag since I brought it with me and walked out. Not long after I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around.

"Hi Preppy." I say, when I see it's Rick following me. "What do you want."

"A date." He says, "I know I acted like a jackass this morning and I apologize. But seeing you play hockey, made you 10x prettier." I chuckle and take a step closer. "Not that you weren't already pretty because you were but. Just one date and I'll die a happy man." He says, as he smirks.

"If I agree to this, and I don't want to take it further, it won't go any further preppy." I say, as i point at him. He nods. "One date preppy. One." I tell him. He smirks.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7." He says and winks and walks off. I chuckle to myself and turn around and walk towards the dorms. I just agreed to a date with preppy.

 I just agreed to a date with preppy