Chapter 1 - I will be back

Trigger - Warning:
This chapter contains violence and mental issues.
...............

Pete's POV

[Hospital - 6 weeks after the fight at the Main Familys house]

I blinked as I woke up. I felt warm and comfortable. I closed my eyes again and cuddle even more in the hug of the person next to me. His scent was familiar and I felt secure and loved. A palm touched my face gently. I leaned in the touch until someone chuckled.

I opened my eyes again and looked up to Vegas' smiling face. I lay on his not injured side onto his arm, he was hugging me and his other hand stroking back my hair.

"Oh." I pushed my self up quickly as I woke up completely, but Vegas pulled me down again and closer to him.

"Stay here." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, Vegas. How long did I sleep? Why didn't you wake me up? It's a lot to do today." I was embarrassed, letting my self go like this. I came here to help Vegas pack his things and arrange everything to bring him back home. But right after I entered his room in the hospital he told me to come over and lay next to him. I couldn't resist. I planned to stay in his bed only for a short moment but somehow I fell asleep.

It was no wonder that I fell asleep so easily. I've had a huge lack of sleep since I barely slept lately.

"It's okay, Pete. Calm down. Tell me, are you okay? You look pale."

"Aren't you the patient here? I should rather ask you."

"I'm fine. Don't avoid my question." Vegas touched my chin with his hand and lifted my head to look at him.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired, that's all." Vegas looked at me as if considering whether I was honest or not. I turned so that I could touch his face with one hand and pulled him into a soft kiss, not realizing that I was starting the fire.

I didn't even had the time to catch a breath. Suddenly he was straddling me. Pinning down my wrists beside my head with his hands.

"Vegas." I gasped. My heart started to pound hard immediately and I breathed heavily. He bent down to kiss me hard. Vegas sucked my lower lip before he partened my lips with his tongue and invaded my mouth.

"Ugh..." Our tongues twisted around each other in a slow pace, but even if I kissed him back, I tried to wriggle out from his grip unconsciously.

He tightened his grip on my wrists. The slight pain spread in my arms until my hands started to get numb. Blood rushed trough my head and my body temperature increased. I started to forget everything around me. Vegas' face moved from my lips over my chin to the crook of my neck. He sucked and bit as he wished. Leaving slight marks everywhere. I turned my head to the side and couldn't hold my moans.

But then I recognized blood on the bed sheets. My consciousness came back suddenly. I tried to figure out where the blood was coming from.

When Vegas pushed me down, he ripped the IV needle out of his hand. It had been stuck deep in his vein and was now lying bloodied on the bed.

"Vegas...ugh...Vegas! Stop!" I squirmed more, but didn't dare to push him away for fear of hurting him. He pulled his face away and looked at me.

"What's it, Pete? Are you okay?"

"You hurt yourself." I pointed with my head in the direction of the needle, since my arms were still pinned down.

He looked in the direction but didn't seem to mind.

"Whatever. I won't die from it." He kissed me again and continued to kiss and bite my neck and then moved to my chest. But now there was a storm in my mind because of his words and the blood on the sheets. I remembered that night again. It has been the worst night of my life.