{R18+} Chapter 9 - Do You Want To Die Today?

{⚠️(Trigger) Warning: mental issues; sexual content and violence}

[When someone speaks English I'll type the parts bold.]

❕I took Vegas' friends from the novel for this chapter. And yes, one of them is named 'Jay'. It's kind of shitty to share names with him, but what can we do. As I mentioned earlier, I'll take some info's of the novel if there are gaps in the series content (and if it fits).
I hope you don't mind it (it's not a spoiler for the novel).

Ah yeah... and there is a sex scene - please be kind, I'm not that used to write that. But I'm open for any advices ;-)

Have fun. 😊 Let's go.

................................

Vegas' POV

My friends roared as we downed the glasses of liquor. I had lost count of how many we had already. I felt a bit dizzy, but my mood was still low. I came here with them to distract me, but my mind was busy with thoughts and all I wanted was to be with Pete now. But he wasn't home anyways.

Actually I wouldn't call this guys genuine 'friends'. But we studied together and their families were wealthy. So I could be with them without worry that they might wanted anything from me.

They were shallow and that's how I could be with them without them trying to get close to me. In fact they were assholes, but so was I, so who was I to judge them.

"Ai'Thew! Ai'Thew! We need another round for our friend here!" He patted my shoulder and Jay beckoned a waitress to come over.

"Hey babe, we need more Tequila and liquor and bring also a new bottle of red wine for my friend here! Hurry sweatheart." He said in a respectless way.

She tried to ignore, but her face showed how uncomfortable she was. The young women bowed her head before she went to get the drinks.

"Oh Ai'Vegas! It's good to have you here!" Thew exclaimed. "We haven't met for ages! Where have you been?"

"I was busy." I replied briefly.

"I see, because your old man bite the dust, right? Oh man! This is shit." There wasn't a trace of empathy in his words, but whatever I wasn't here to have a good talk or get comfort. I just wanted to numb my aching heart. As Pete left the house today I felt so bad. There were a lot of different feelings. Anger, annoyance, loneliness, sadness and despair.

I hadn't wanted Pete to go even for a single second. The last time we were separated just for a few minutes and he lost his memories... and I lost him.

And now he was back in his old life, even if only for a day, but I was afraid that was enough to convince him that he belonged there. Wanted to be there. Not with me.

I wanted to hold him back and forbid him to leave, but I was afraid he would try to break free if I would hold him to tight. I didn't want to lock him up and at the same time it was what I wanted the most. Have him with me. Just him and me.

But I was to afraid to hurt him again. Break him. I had to be patient.

However I must admit patience was not my most pronounced character trait.

Everything was messed up after I woke up at the hospital. My father was dead, my body weak and finally my legacy swallowed by the Major Clan. But after I saw Pete. After he told me he would stay with me, everything else seemed to be easier. I was assure I could endure everything, finding solutions, fixing problems, as long as he was with me.

I missed him so much.

Jay dropped onto the couch on my other side. "Oh yeah. That sucks, doesn't it. But hey! At least you don't have to work your ass off for him anymore. He's dead and you are free. Good for you, bro."