The Apocalypse P2

Narrator pov:

Moon was in the vents, he and Sun had swapped positions almost two years ago... now Moon was the more active personality.

Since the Employees were eaten alive by some customer's.... no one returned to the plex. The customer's just groaned and moaned before being crushed in the trash compactor by the owner.

The owner was really old, he looked to be getting sicker and sicker as the days went, using the old Gater Golf to grow vegetables...

Moon had his instructions to follow.

If customer's don't try to reply to the staffbots at all, contain and guide them to the compactor. If they spoke and communicated however, inform him immediately.

Moon then heard something he hadn't heard in even longer then the plex had been on lock down.

Children.

"Orion! Just Call her Mama, she's been there for us since this whole mess started." A girl, no older then 12 with firey red hair, brown eyes and freckles scolded 'Orion'.

"No, I know she doesn't care what we call her, but I'm pretty sure being 21 with two 11 year old children will make her feel old! Seriously Dawn, Y/N is more like our big sister!" A boy with dark redish brown hair and the same eyes as the girl, the birthmark of a star shape on the left of his chin.

Dawn poked her tongue put at Orion as Y/N sighed. "That's enough you two, let's just agree we're a family now... how's that?" The only adult, a young woman with E/C eyes and H/C hair, her skin the colour of S/T, it was notable that she was missing a leg, having a prosthetic in its place.

There was a story there.

"Fine~" the twins chimed simultaneously.

Y/N chuckled softly at their antics.

Moon felt nostalgia in his circuitry, how he missed gently tucking the children into their sleeping bags, lulling them to sleep... he knew sun missed playing with children as well.... he knew all the glitter glue had dried up... that many of the bulbs for the daycare had been moved to Gater golf for that vegetable garden.....

Moon wanted nothing more then to usher the children to his daycare, into his care to rest. Their guardian seemed sweet enough towards them... though he felt the need to question the bow and arrows on her person  he thought better of it, as the owner had taken to carrying around an old harpoon when he wondered the plex after a few too many of the sick customer's entered.

Although, no new customer's had entered in almost a year. Not until today.

Using his internal connection to the owners Fazwatch, he informed him. "Talking customer's have entered the building, two children, one adult. Should I escort them anywhere?"Moon asked over the Inbuilt radio.

A voice crackled over the broadcast for the entire building.

"Attention survivors, this is a shelter. If you survive her, you work and live here as well. Moon will escort you to my office, Moon, Give them level 10 security clearance. " an elderly voice over the Broadcast finished.

Moon slipped out of the vents from behind the new... Employees. "Hello, hello... welcome new friends to the building..." he whispered to them, putting a hand in the air in greeting, wiggling his fingers in a semi creepy wave.

"Ah... hi." Y/N waved back smiling nervously.

Dawn and Orion looked at each other. Then back at Moon. "We met you when we were 5... it was our birthday." They said in unison.

Moon vaguely remembered a birthday party when the birthday twins demanded for a game called murder in the dark glorified hide and seek with the lights all turned off.

His memory of the two did remind him that they had met Sun as well... and though they were older... it was definitely those twins.

Y/N shrugged. "Well it's our first time meeting, nice to greet you in this fine dimly lit establishment that looks like a setting for the next big horror game. Heh.." Her wry sense of humour certainly worked it's magic as Moon began giggling to himself.

"Fun, fun... you speak such fun things Miss." He giggled. "Though horror games give children nightmares... so do not be letting them play them so readily." He warned an edge of seriousness to his quiet tone.

"Right... and here I thought the real life zombie apocalypse was nightmare fuel... seriously though... I wish it were only a game, people who wanted this to actually happen were crazy." Y/N told Moon honestly.

Moon paused. The owner hadn't explained this to him. He knew what zombies were as Brad used to play those mobile games during nap time and he'd explained the concept... before Vanessa had managed to get him fired...

A real life zombie apocalypse...? Well it certainly explained a few things... he should probably leave Sun a memo..