the apocalypse P5

Narrator pov:

It had been a week since Y/N and her pair of terrors entered the employment of the Pizzaplex.

A week since her and the twins living arrangements had them sleeping in the Daycare...

And it was a week since had met the oddly endearing Jester robot with a split personality and conversion of appearance depending on the lighting.

Y/N sighed. She was officially 21 now...

And Moon was leading her to Bonnie bawling. She had been blindfolded.

"Are we there yet?" She asked in exasperation as Moon only giggled. "Guess not.." she murmured.

Moon was enjoying this, Sun had set something up for their new favourite Employee, though the twins were their favourite children.

This new Employee was... Fun.

Moon thought her to be helpful, she tended to be rather blunt yet not particularly moved by outward appearances. It was due to seeing so many rotten corpses that Y/N Found herself not feeling creeped out over the anamatronics of the Pizzaplex.

"Almost there Little Employee~" Moon spoke up. In all honesty, the fact that Moon was freakishly tall practically ensured Y/N would always be nicknamed Little Employee. She hated that he called attention to their hight difference....

"It's time for play, blindfold away." Moon giggled again before opening a door as Y/N took it off, her eyes adjusting to the bright lights in Gater Golf.

"Happy Birthday Y/N my friend!!! Oh, we are all gonna have so much fun! We didn't have enough ingredients for a normal cake, so we improvised!!!!" Sun bounced around infront of her.

The twins smiled. "I suggested using potato instead of flower, saw it on the internet a long time ago..." Orion spoke up.

"And the Bee hive had enough honey though just..." Dawn spoke up.

"It's a Honey cake..." The twins spoke up in unison.

Y/N sighed. They were her little cousins or even siblings at this point. She could manage eating it.

After getting through the over sweetened concoction, Sun pulled Y/N with him to the Carrot garden. "Sunshine, Moon and I made you a present!" Sun excitedly told her, he opened the small compartment in his chest and, in his hands, a poorly wrapped package. He passed it to the young woman."we hope you Love it!!!!!" Sun gushed.

Y/N rose a brow at the essentric Sun themed anamatronic before gently taking the package and carefully opening it... the paper used seemed to be normal printing paper with a crayon drawing of Sun and Moon both holding the hands of a blob that looked suspiciously like Y/N herself.

She'd be keeping that on the wall in her sleep space.

Inside the package picture was... a cute nap cap that looked like moon's, but with glow in the dark moon's on it instead of stars and a suspiciously sun like ornament dangling from the end.

Y/N thought it was pretty cute. She hugged Sun. "Thankyou Sun... Thank Moon as well... thankyou, both of you..."

Fine