Chapter 2 (Arabella)

Hi my name is Arabella but my brother calls me Ara and my sister oh gosh my sister I love my sister more than a sister yeah I know its weird for me to love my sister more than a sister but I don't care what you think so you can fuck off. Anywhoo I want to tell her its just that I don't know how she would react I don't know if she would be disgusted or return my feelings so for now I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

Oh and she calls me Buggie because I like bugs I have a tattoo of a Golden Tortoise Beetle because its my favorite beetle I don't know why but I guess its because of its pretty gold color.

I also have my nose and septum pierced and my bellybutton just like my brother HEY now don't judge my brother I'll cut you over him. I have another tattoo its on my wrist my brother and sister have the same one its an infinity sign mine has Xavier's and Anastasia's names on it and X's has mine and Anastasia's names on it and Anastasia's has mine and Xavier's on it we got them so that were always with each other no matter what.

Hmmm what else oh my best friend is Anna , Anastasia's girlfriend ugh I hate saying that word when it refers to them heres the thing Anna has been my best friend since 3rd grade, but she doesn't know about me being in love with my sister, but im planning on telling her about it her and Ana haven't been dating that long they've been dating for 3 hours now but my brother knows that I'm in love with are sister but he said that its pretty cool and that he wouldnt tell anyone about it which I trust him he can keep secrets till he dies probably haha.