next day

***Anastasia POV***

So after last night all I heard was moaning and screaming it was crazy I heard from both rooms and Xavier's room is SOUND PROOF  like hell it is an it didn't help that Arabella was doing the same shit it is weird to know what your brother and sister's moans sound like  eww is all I got to say I guess both of them went into heat last night mama said I should have to but I didn't oh well.

"Hey Anastasia " I was brought out of my thoughts by Anna my girlfriend
"Oh hey babe what's up "
"Yeah speaking of that I need to talk to you " she spoke softly she looked worried so I grabbed her hand I was waiting to see a burst of color but I didn't and she looked sad now

"What's wrong Anna?"
" well we need to break up I'm moving in a couple days and won't be back im so sorry "
"Anna it's okay and how are you gonna tell my sister she's gonna be devastated by this "
" I know I'm gonna write a letter and tell her I love her then hug her and wait till she reads it "
"Okay good you should go see her now "
" okay are you sure your fine "
" yeah I'm sure " I answered her she leaned down and captured my lips with hers and kissed me lightly it was so gentle she pulled away smiling and walking towards Buggies room.

Anna POV:
After telling Ana I went to Bella's room and let's just say it was so emotional. There was crying and things flying from her throwing them but finally she wore herself out and fell asleep against her new boyfriend i guess that's who he was I've never seen him before so I walked out and told Xavier and Razor they hugged me and told me that they would miss me I started to cry again. About an hour later I leave to go home to pack what I need and leave early with dad he said we needed to go today so we left....

CLIFFHANGER  I wonder what's gonna happen next and why did Anna have to move so fast hmmm I wonder  and sorry for the long wait my loves