Oh shit

"shit just hit the fan yall its Xavier here whats up my little minions " " AHHHHH you just cant stop can you huh can you u are so stupid Razor " " so thats Anna and Razor arguing right and your probably wondering why their arguing well" " i am not stupid Anna and you know it like im way smarter than you are and im just saying your obsession with this anime is dumb just plain dumb " " no its not you just dont understand ok now shut up before i mess you up " "XAVIER GET YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE I CUT HIS DILLY-DONG OFF" " oh shit i better go get him before he opens his mouth ill be back yall " " no let me at her let me at her she threaten to take him off babe let go" " no im not come do this video with me please " " fine babe fine " " yayyyyyy so im back guess whos with me its Razor yayyy" " what up minions daddy is back so what are we doing today momma " " well i had plans on doing a skateboarding video but i really dont want to now haha " " so then can we go do something " " fine Razor well bye my little minions mommy and daddy is leaving bye say bye babe " "bye kids" 

 Xaviers POV:

" so that video sucked ass i am totally not posting that " i said when i turned to Razor he just looked at me with a smirk and this glint in his eyes

 " we can make a new one you know " he said while walking towards me really slowly i started walking backwards

" w-what do y-you mean" i said while my back hit the wall and he was already in front of me with an evil look in his eyes and a smirk to match it

 " we could " he stopped and put both his hands on the wall beside my head and he leaned in real close to my neck i gasped when i felt his lips on my neck then he continued to my ear and whispered " we could go into the bedroom " he licked my ear lobe and said " and have a little fun " by this time hes grinding on me like oh my god im gonna go insane if my friend dont get out soon.

 " oh o-okay" "EWWWWW get a room you guys gosh " i jumped and looked at my sisters with wide eyes and then i spotted the camera in her hands.

 " you did not record that did you" Anastasia looked at Ara and they just laughed " babe its not like shes gonna post it on youtube " Razor said and kissed me.

 " oh im totally gonna post this his reaction was amazing " Ana said and she ran up the stairs to are room i ran after her yelling " DONT YOU FUCKIN DO IT ANASTASIA IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS" she was already in the room with it locked and laughing at me.

 " haha too late its already downloading bitch " she said through the door " damnit sis dont post it please " i said through the door " to late its up already"

  " umm babe you might want to see this " Razor said behind me i looked up at him and there it was the video playing " are you FUCKIN KIDDING ME " I yelled Razor just bent over and picked me up and kissed me hard the world around us just disappeared and i forgot everything that happened then he pulled away slowly

 " you okay baby " Razor asked looking into my eyes " i am now " i said while smiling and looking into his bright blue purple contacts i really miss his real eye color they use to be bright blue with a little green in them you had to be really close to see the green in them

 " whats wrong love" he asked me i just shook my head " nothing lover im just happy your here with me " i said and leaned alittle bit down hes only an inch shorter than me and i kissed him he responded fast and kissed me back i pulled away i didnt realize he had picked me up but i rapped my legs around him and then there was a flash we both turned and seen my littlest sister with her camera taking pictures

 " its for my photography project " she said and smiled and walked away I just smiled and looked back at the love of my life and he was smiling the most goofiest cute smile ever then there were more flashes but i ignored them and just kissed him again he moaned at the touch of my lips on his i licked his lips too ask for entrance and he granted it to me i tongues fought for dominance and he won of course he pulled back a little and started to bite my lip and a moaned slipped out but i really didnt care right now .

He let go of my lip i still had my eyes closed but when i opened them he was smiling that beautiful smile that i love so much " your so beautiful you know that " i said he just blushed and shook his head yes " i love you" he said "i love you too love " i said back and then there was another flash " yes these are amazing pictures thanks you guys " Ara said looking through her camera "welcome " we both said and smiled at her " so its getting dark i should head home babe " Razor said i didnt want him to leave " but babe stay the night please pretty please with me on top " i said giving him the puppy dog look he just smiled and laughed" okay let me call dad and see okay" "okay " i said back he called his dad they talked for like 30 minutes and he finally said" bye i love you dad see you tomorrow "

 " so you can stay " i asked 

"of course and because he got band practice tomorrow anyways" he said and smiled I smiled back 

" lets go watch some movies " i said taking his hand in mine and going to the movie room and we fell asleep in there all cuddled up with 50 shades of grey playing.

so tell me what you think guys vote and comment please later