Blaze POV

"So where do we start " I ask standing back up.
"Well first off we need to tell the kids about the secret we've been keeping I think we should start with your son since he can destroy shit with his mind " King says looking at Alex. Alex just looks up eyes wide, he starts saying something but stops then sits on the floor " did you just say I can destroy shit with my mind " he asks slowly taking in the new information he just received. I nod my head saying " yes Alex it's true you can destroy things with your mind you got that from your mother... She dint want to tell you nun of us wanted to tell you about this life we wanted you kids to live a normal life but I guess that's out the door now"
" I got my powers from mom " he whispers "yes and your little sister was the same but she was also a shapeshifter like me" it hurts to talk about her it really does that was my princess I lost.
" D-dad " he started to cry he got up and ran over to me hugging me " shh it's okay "
" I miss her and mom too "
"I know "
"How am I going to use this power dad " he asked with tears streaming down his face
" well son I'm pretty sure Keysha will help you. Won't you Keysha ?" I ask winking at her " for the love of God yes I will help him if you stop winking at me " she says getting frustrated with me "thanks Keysha " "yeah yeah so now are triplets it's time for you to know what you really are " she says looking at them.

This is gonna be crazy for now on.

*****KING POV****
"Okay I think we should move to the back yard for this don't you think Hun " I ask Tasha she nods her head yes and in a flash everyone is outside. I look over to Keysha and she just smirks. " Hun do you wanna demonstrate first or me "
"You can do it King I like watching "
"Okay " I say stepping a few feet back " now kids don't freak out alright " they just nod their heads "okay here goes " I whisper concentrating which doesn't take much and before I know it my bones start cracking and popping rearranging themselves so I can transform into my dragon by the time I'm done I'm standing taller than are house and I can see the ice clouds coming from my nose " King can you shrink a little " Tasha asks so I shrink some but I'm still huge " thank you dear " I nod my head laying down glad that I got to stretch after so long " now my children I know your shocked but this is what we are " I say in a deep voice ahh I love being in dragon form.
" dad teach me how to do that "
" yeah me too "
"Me three dad "
I chuckle at my kids so eager to learn how to do it " in time my kids in time" I sniff the air smelling a spell " Keysha did u cast a spell " I ask looking at her " ohh yes the spell that you asked me to cast long ago so the kids didn't find out and the mate spell " she says waving her hand and the spell breaking and smell leaving " oh my god Alex did you see that "
" yeah babe " I look down to see Xavier and Alex looking around in awe they must of found out their mates but wait if the spell was on all of them then how did Arabella find hers hmm I'll have to ask later.

******XAVIER POV*****
When Keysha saved her hand to take the spell away that dad asked about a burst of color exploded around me and Alex " oh my god Alex did you see that " I ask wide eyed lookin at Alex " yeah babe" he said back lookin around us it was beautiful but it got more intense when we hugged it shot out from us into different shapes and colors I loved it. Then I got this big whiff of vanilla waffle it's Alex favorite smell so I look over at him and the smell intensified more and I was getting turned on by it I just wanted to take him right here and right now. " Xavier " Alex whispered searching my eyes for something "y-yeah"
" your looking at me like your about to pounce on me "
" oh sorry babe I don't know what came over me "
"It's fine " I leaned in to kiss him after he said that and tingles went through out my entire body
"Son be careful your in heat " Dad said interrupting us I looked at him like what the hell an he sighed " it means your dragon needs to have sex with your mate and that would be Razor " he said motioning to us with his tail "oh" is all I could say .

"Dad when can we start shapeshifting" Arabella asked "tomorrow " he said shifting back to human form "tomorrow I'll teach you how okay but for now head to bed it's late okay " he said shooing us to bed I took Alex hand and ran " night love you guys " I yelled and went to bed with Alex