[{Chapter 15}]

(Emi's Pov)

Me and Jinjin were sleeping in our room when suddenly we heard a knock on our door. I woke up but wasn't going to open the door cause I know as a light sleeper and gentleman my hubby is, he will open the door. But soon I remembered that he was injured which made me groan.

"Who is disturbing in this early in the morning?"I mumbled while sitting up on the bed.

"Maybe something emergency came up."I heard the man beside me saying. Told you that he is a light sleeper.

With a sigh, I stood up and walked towards the door while fixing my nighgown. As soon as I opened the door, I was met with a tensed Sanha.

"What happened Sanha? Why are you looking so tensed?"I asked him confusion.

"Noona, Nia Noona is gone."

"WHAT?!"

(Sanha's Pov)

After informing Emi Noona and Jinjin hyung the news, I ran downstairs. Emi Noona said she will help Jinjin hyung to come downstairs as he was injured. Nobody disturbed Ria Noona as she wasn't feeling good. When I reached downstairs, I saw Aunty, Uncle, MJ hyung and Rocky hyung sitting on the couch. A letter was in aunty's hand.

"What will we do now?"aunty said while crying. Uncle stroke her back to comfort her. Emi Noona also came downstairs with Jinjin hyung. They looked at aunty with sadness after seeing her crying. Suddenly we heard a voice speaking.

"What is happening here?"we all looked at Bin hyung who just came downstairs. He has a deep frown on his face. Aunty stood up and walked towards him. Then she handed him the letter with an angry face.

"What is this? Ah-a letter?"Bin hyung asked to himself and opened the letter.

"My dear Moon family,

The time you will read it, you will find me gone. I am sorry for going away without telling anyone. Actually, I don't want to be a burden to you guys anymore. I've caused so many troubles to you guys, I don't want to put your lives in danger. It's my problem, I will overcome it somehow. So don't worry for me. Just take care of yourselves and be happy. I will never forget you guys. Hopefully we will meet again.

Your troublesome princess
Nia😊"

Bin hyung read out the letter and went quiet. She is gone.

"For you. For your harsh words she is gone BIN! Why are you so-so careless with y-your words?"aunty yelled and cried as MJ hyung hugged her.

"Bin, it was really your fault. You knew why she was here. We welcomed her here after knowing the reason. We knew that it was risky, then why did you said those words to her?"MJ hyung said to Bin hyung who was just looking at the letter. I felt tears in my eyes. Noona was so close to me. She always made my day colourful. I really feel sad now.

The room went quiet when suddenly Bin hyung ran outside without saying anything. Nobody said anything and aunty started crying again. Soon Eunwoo hyung came downstairs and was confused just like Bin hyung.

"Mom, why are you crying?"Eunwoo hyung asked.

" Eu-Eunwoo....N-Nia....Nia. Sh-she is g-gone..She we-went away without telling any-anything.."aunty said while sobbing. Eunwoo hyung widen his eyes and immediately rushed outside. I hope they will be able to find her.