[{Chapter 37}]

Nia's Pov

The moment I opened my eyes, I felt my head aching like it never did. No no. I take back what I said. Actually, my whole body aches. What's wrong with me? I didn't wrestle with anyone, did I?

With a groan, I tried to massage my temple. That's when I noticed my hands being tied at the back around a tree. I couldn't feel my hands as they became numb.

Panicking internally, I remembered what happened before I fell unconcious.

I was in my bedroom, fixing my lipstick when a sting feeling crept on the back of my neck. Before I could process anything, my vision got blurred and then I blacked out.

Where am I? Why my body feels so weak? What happened to me after I blacked out?

Numerous questions were in my mind as I wiggled weakly.

"Woke up, baby?"a deep voice rang in my ears making me look up. I saw 5 guys walking towards me. The middle one walked proudly in royal clothes as a smirk danced on his face. I assumed that he was the one who talked with me.

"Don't baby me, you Bastard! Why am I here?!"I gritted my teeth and yelled angrily as my eyes sent glares at him. Instead of being mad, he chuckled in amusement.

"Still the same fierce, huh?"he said with the frozen smirk on his face.

"Shut up! JUST SHUT UP! Tell me where am I?! Why did you bring me here!?"I shouted furiously. Seeing my reaction, he hissed while closing his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ughh! This side of yours drives me crazy."He almost moaned making me feel disgusted.

"You are disgusting! Whoever you are, know that you didn't do the right thing by bringing me here. You will regret it."I said as Bin's face flashed in my mind. I hope he is okay and didn't go berserk after hearing about me.

As I was worrying about Bin, I didn't notice the unknown guy coming towards me. I yelped in pain when he suddenly grabbed my right arm harshly.

"Are you thinking that your so-called mate will come and save you from me? Hahahahha!"the unknown guy said and started laughing like a crazy guy before glaring at me.

"Never! He will never come cause this territory is mine!! And even if he comes, he will not be alive to save you."

"You don't know him. You can't even touch his single hair."I spat on his face and smirked. Despite the manic guy standing so close to me, I felt zero percent fear.

However, his next words gave me a feeling which was close to being scared.

"And you don't know me, baby. I am not someone to take down easily. I am.................................

Yeonjun."

A/N's Pov

At Moon Mansion.....

"Mom, calm down. Your health is worsening."Ria said while stroking Mrs.Moon's back. They were sitting on a couch of the living room. The party was long dismissed and everyone went back to their homes. The members of pack's were out in search of Nia.

"I can't calm down! One of my daughters is kidnapped and we couldn't even find her. Useless Guys!! Fu*k your powerful wolves and high positions! You guys are more than USELESS!!" Mrs.Moon shouted at the boys, including her husband, who was flinching at her tone and curses. Moonbin was sitting on a couch with a blank face. Nobody could say what the future King was thinking.

"Mom, we are trying our best."Eunwoo defeated himself with a small pout on his face.

"TRYING!? YOU GUYS ARE FU*KING TRYING!? YOU--"Mrs.Moon stopped talking and caughed making others worried. She was feeling extremely weak after the outburst.

"Mom, I told you not to yell like that. See, now you are coughing. Plz, listen to me for once."Ria said after Ami handed her a glass of water. She tried to make Mrs.Moon drink the water but the worried Luna refused.

"Bring......bring my daughter, you old man. Or......or, I will.....reject our bond and go away."Mrs.Moon threatened weakly while taking deep breathes in between her words. Mr.Moon became shook at her words and panicked inside as he knew that his wife was dead serious.

"Mom. Don't say like that. We will find Unnie soon."Sua said and faced her second brother.

"Oppa, why aren't saying anything? You will bring unnie home, right?"Sua asked her brother making the latter sigh. He could feel that Sua was at the verge of crying.

Moonbin looked up and was about to speak when Emi came running downstairs. Everyone looked at her confusedely and Jinjin hold his mate's shoulder to support her in standing as she panted hardly.

"Why are you running like that? You could have gotten hurt, Emi."Jinjin scolded in worriedness. But Emi ignored him and faced everyone after calming herself.

Everyone was looking at her curiously as she opened her mouth.

"I found a way to know where Nia is."

~~~¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤~~~

At The King's Mansion.......

Everyone was in their respective rooms, resting. Nwad was in the kitchen, searching for some food when a guard rushed inside the mansion. Nwad furrowed his eyebrows and went towards the guard who was looking anxious for some reason.

"What happened? Why are you running inside like that? Dad will wake up."Nwad said annoyingly as he took a glance towards upstairs, to see if anyone came outside because of the loud sounds of footsteps the guard made.

"I deeply apolozige for my action, Prince Nwad. But I have a bad news from young Prince Nihad."hearing the guard, Nwad frowned more.

"What bad news?"Nwad asked as he felt his heart beating in nervousness.

"Prince Nwad, Princess Nia is kidnapped."

Plz vote and comment.