Chapter 17

LIAM POV:

"Why aren't you talking to me?" How am I going to tell her? How am I going to do this? I looked away from her beautiful face ,not saying a word. "Really Liam? Your just going to ignore me. Wh-" she stopped short and stared out the car window.

"Madison" I whispered ,she still wouldn't look look my way ,so I continued to speak "I don't know how to tell you this."

"Tell me what?" she finally turned to meet my gaze and I saw her eyes getting all watery.

"You have no idea how I wish I could say here with you." I looked out the windshield not knowing what else to say.

"What are you talking about?"

I closed my eyes as I spoke "Madison the boys and I leave for our tour in three days." I opened my eyes and I looked over at Madison. She sat there silently trying to prosses everything I had just said.

We sat in my car silent for what felt like a long time. I saw a tear escape her eye and I quickly wiped it away. "So your leaving in three days."She stated. I nod. How I wish I didn't have to leave her. I want to say here and never let her go. "I knew this day would come ,when you would tell me you had to go. I just wish it wouldn't be so soon. Three days?"

"Yeah three days." I confirmed.

"Liam," she whispered ,barely enough for me to hear. "I know I'll never forget you ,how could I? Just promise that you won't forget me."

I reached over and held her face inbetween my hands. I slowly began to kiss her. Her lips molding themselves perfectly onto mine. She let out a silent moan ,loving every second of our little kiss. She lovingly caresses my face as our kiss turns into more. When our tongues finally meet it was electric. I could tell she was turned on by the way she kept leaning closer to me. We were still in my car so it's not the most romantic place for what is about to happen. I don't want to take advantage of the situation. She's not herself right now. Her emotions are getting the best of her. I don't want her to regret anything. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I have no other choice. "Madison" I say, out of breath ,as I push her away "No." I feel so bloody awful. I can't believe I almost took advantage of this beautiful girl besides me.

Her breathing started to slow down after a while. "I-I'm s-so-sorry Liam." she shutters. "I shouldn't have lost control like that."

Why does she always do this? She always blames herself. "God, Madison why do you always do that?"

She looked at me confused. "Do what?" she asked.

"Madison you always find a way to blame yourself." I confess.

"I do no-" she started to say but I silenced her with a look.

"Yes you do. When I got in the accident who did you blame? Huh?" she stayed quit "Yup that's what I thought ."

"Okay so maybe I do blame myself. But I can't help it!" she snapped.

I raise my eyebrow at her not knowing what she meant by that. I decided not to comment on what she said. Yet. As I got back into the rode we didn't say a word. Madison was probably still angry with our little argument. When we finally came to a stop in front of her house, I didn't know how this was going to stay.

"Liam I'm sorry I snapped at you. I didn't mean to." there she is apologizing again.

"What was that all about?" I ask.

She gave me a weak smile before saying: "Do you want to come in." ignoring my question.

"Sure." I smile.

We walked slowly to her front porch. I slowly took hold of her hand and squeezed it. She looked down and I saw the corners of her lips turn to a smile. When she finally looked up ,the moonlight hit Madisons' face perfectly.

She quickly took out her house keys and lead the way in. It was silent. Her mum is probably upstairs sleeping . I was glad that Madison and I have some privacy. Madison made her way to the back door and this just brought back lovely memorize.

"Do you remember the first time you kissed me?" as if I could forget .

"Yeah. You looked as beautiful as you look today." I noted the light shade of pink appearing in her cheeks.

She turned to face me ,taking a step forward leaving no space between us. "I remember every minute of that kiss. It was the first time I finally felt like me again." I rested my forehead against hers ,letting her sweet strawberry sent overpower all the other sents around me.

"That kiss was the beginning to us." I say with a smile.

"It was the beginning to more than that." she corrected. "Our forever and always."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

THE NEXT MORNING

I hate that I'll be leaving soon ,but before I go Madison and I have a photshoot to get to. I told her last night before I left her house about the shoot. Of course she got some butterflies in her stomach ,but I told her that there's nothing to worry about.

"Leeeyyyuuummm!"I turn to see Harry at my door.

"Harry ,lad ,mate not to be rude but what do you want?" I ask him in the nicely.

"The boys and I were wondering if we could come with you." Harry started to pout as if he were a little kid not getting any attention.

"I don't know Harry."

"C'mon Lili. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" Harry begged.

"I guess I could ask her." I say giving up.

The smile on Harrys' face became more evident. His dimple popping out. "Hey boys get ready were going with Liam!" Harry yelled as he exited my room.

I guess I should call Madison now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hola amor I was just about to call you." Madison said as she answered the phone.

"Well I need to talk to you about something ."

"I do to."

"Go ahead and tell me what you want to tell me, love." I wonder what she needs.

"Umm...okay...well...You see Brittany was wondering if she could come with us." She said nervously.

Thank you so much Brittany! "Yeah it's cool, if you don't mind if the boys come."

"The bigger the better, right!" she said cheerfully.

I told her that I would be picking her and Brittany up soon and we said 'goodbye'. The boys and I left our hotel and headed towards Madisons' house.

When we finally got to her house Brittany and Madison were already outside. I could tell that Madison was still a little nervous ,and I don't blame her.

45 MINUTES LATER

We finally arrived at the beach house. All was good until I saw the one person that shouldn't even be here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OKAY SO THIS MIGHT BE A BIT LONG AND SLOW BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER :) BUT ITS A SWEET CHAPTER SO I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT

SO WHO DO U THINK IS THERE? WHY IS LIAM SO UPSET?

COMMENT VOTE FAN THANK U ALL

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @4EVERYOURS_1D

THANKS LOVES*