chapter 9

He hasn't said a word. The tears in my eyes where now tears of hate. I hate Liam. The boys were still just standing there listening to every word that has been said.

" So your not going to deny it?" I ask him

He shakes his head "I can't." he whispers. At least he's not going to lie to my face.

"Liam I don't ever want to see you again." I say harshly. I turn ,ready to escape this nightmare. But before I left I turned back to Liam." Here's your neckless back. You should give it to Danielle I think she'll like it." I hand him the neckless and walked away from what I thought was true love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam POV

" Liam did you really kiss Dani?" Zayn asked me.

I haven't said anything since Madison left. Her gold neckless still in my hand. I still can't believe that she's gone. How did everything go so wrong? It's all my fault. "Yes." I finally said after a while.

"Why would you kiss her?" Louis asked me.

I get up and walk up to Louis. " I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." 

"Then why didn't you push her away?!" Louis yelled as he pushed me.

"I don't know!" I shout back at him.

Louis started to walk up to me but before he got close Niall came inbetween us." Louis chill out  we should give Liam a chance to explain what happened." my irish friend said to Louis.

"Fine." Louis said harshly.

Great so know I have to tell them what happened. All of the boys sat down ready to listen." I don't know what happened" I tell them honesty." one minute I was telling Dani that I had finally gotten over her and the next she was kissing me."

" But why didn't you push her away LIam?" Harry questioned me.

I looked down to my hands the neckless still there." To tell you guys the truth I didn't push her away because I didn't want to" I tell them .

They all looked confussed." So what your saying is that you want to get back with Dani?" Zayn asked .

I sighed "No I don't want to get back with Dani. It's just that when she kissed me I remembered all the reasons I was in love with her. But after the kiss I realised that I don't love Danielle anymore and I told her I moved on and that so should she." I look up to look at their faces" Then she wished me good luck with Madison. Believe me I had no idea Madison saw the whole thing."

"Liam I don't know how but you have to talk to Madison" Zayn told me.

"She hates me. She said it herself she never wants to see me again."

" Just try mate you can't leave things like this." Zayn said as he patted my back and walked out of my room. The boys walking out behind him.

He's right I can't leave until I talk to Madison. But how am I going to talk to her if she wont even answer my calls. Well there might be another way.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

.

.

.

 "Hello?" Finally she answered.

"Brittany it's me Liam I need you to do me favor." I tell her. If Madison will listen to someone it will be Brittany.

"Liam?! You called the wrong number if you're looking for a favor. I can't believe you did that to Madison. She loves you and you just broke he heart. If y-"

"BRITTANY!" I say interrupting her " Look I didn't mean for Madison to get hurt. Believe me I love her more then anything in this world. What happened between me and Dani was a mistake."

It was silent through the other end. After a moment Brittany finally began to talk." Liam even if I do believe you Madison is heart broken she doesn't want to see or speek to you."

"I just need you to tell her-"

"Brittany who are you talking to?" Someone ask her.

Brittany paused before she answered the person."I'm just talking to Alex , Madison I'll be up in a second."

Madison? " Brittany let me talk to Madison. Brittany please let me talk to her!" I pleaded.

"No sorry Li-Alex. I'll talk to you later I have to go. Bye." the line goes dead.

Now what am I going to do.

NEXT MORNING

Madison, Madison, Madison. She's all I think about. The boys told me that their going to go visit her and that it would be for the best if I didn't go. Of coures I wanted to go but their right. It's for the best. I just hope that she'll at least talk to them.

****************************************************************************************************

Sorry for late update. I'll try to update sooner but I make no promises.

Okay so what do you think is going to happen next. leave comments on what you think. Next chapter will be longer. Thanks for reading. :]