where am i?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Warings
Dream
Violence
may be disturbing for children's
Manipulation
blood
Logic

aus that are used.
Demon Tommy au (please keep in mind)

note:in this au, Dream can restore and remove people's vision when he want too even if the person is sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Tommy's pov-

I woke up and I realized that I'm in a basement filled with dead bodies and their organs are out which I gagged when I saw it.

Someone opened the door and said
"hello Tommy!"
and it was Dream.

"what the fuck do you want from me, and wasn't I supposed to be in Techno's house and not this shitty basement filled with dead bodies and organs."
I lowered my tail while i said that.

"oh! about that! we actually took you so Techno won't hurt you and manipulate you!"
Dream obviously lied to me.

"but Techno never manipulated me, You did!"
I yelled to Dream.

-No one's pov-

"Tommy, you just didn't realize that Techno manipulated you and don't FUCKING yell at me."
dream yelled.

"omg! I'm so scared!!,it's not like you're gonna hurt me or kill me anyways."
Tommy spat at Dream after he said.

Dream pulled a dagger from his pocket and Dream made a scar across Tommy's face and he grabbed Tommy's wrist and made a huge deep line on Tommy's arm then he pushed Tommy to the ground and kicked him while he was on the ground which gave Tommy a bruise after all of that Dream walked out of the door and locked it on the outside.

Tommy tried to stop the blood pouring out and, try to hold his tears back.

"fuck you Dream.."
he said quietly and knowing that Dream wouldn't hear it anyways.

Tommy passed out due to blood lost.

..

I woke up in a room..