the escape.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Warnings
Dream
(Bad writing)

Note:I don't know how to make longer chapters /hj
--------------------------------------------------------------
-Tommy's pov-

I watched them leave the room and I started to think of a plan to escape this hell hole.

I saw a window next to me but how can I break the handcuffs? using my strength of course. I tried my best to break the handcuffs and it finally worked but my wrist are all bloody and red now. I opened the window and fell on the ground.

-dream's pov-

We went back to the room we kept Tommy in to check up on him but he's gone? I saw the window open and knew that he escaped from the window.

-back to Tommy's pov-

I don't know where am I going but I just ran, It's better than being locked up in a hell hole. My vision went 'peace 🤞' I continued running until I bumped into someone and it definitely has a tail because I have may or may not stepped on the tail the person has.

"sorry.."
I apologized and he just went silence when I apologized.

"are you good? I'm sorry for stepping on your tail."
I apologized again, I waited for an answer from him but I just got up while waiting.

"who are you by the way? and, also I can't see."
I asked.

"Ranboo."

Note:sorry for the short chapter but it's 3am rn and I need to go to sleep because of school reasons..