rooms and corridors.

Dream standed and pulled Tommys wrist up. Certainly telling Tommy to stand and come with him.

Tommy tried to stand. His legs were trembling and felt his legs is like a giant rock to move.

"come on! There are many rooms to explore! Now don't stand there, you lil revived shit."
Dream said.

Tommy looked at him. With full of sweat on his face.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really trying to stand up-"
Tommy was interrupted by Dream.

"Shut up, you fucking shit. You don't have the rights to talk right now."
Dream said with full annoyed face.

Tommy went full silent.

"yeah that's better. Anyways! these are the rooms."
Dream went outside of Tommy's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"so yeah! There's the rooms! you could do anything here! I know right our house is amazing."
Dream said.

"yeah! I agree!.. I agree that our house is so amazing and clean, yeah!.."
Tommy totally meant the words he said.

"I'm hoping that you actually meant all the words you said."
Dream spoked coldly towards Tommy.

"yeah.. Yeah! I actually meant them..! it may not seem like I meant them but I really do meant them..!"
Tommy chuckled,

"yeah sure,, Anyways! Remember. My room. Is besides your room and we can monitor what you are doing every second."
Dream smiled.

"yeah yeah.. I remember. Don't remind me that every few seconds. It's getting annoying.."
Tommy said with an annoyed tone as he looked to the ground. Looking at his shoes.

"Tommy."
Dream said coldly as he death stared Tommy.