Hidden

I woke up way too early today. It was 4:48 am and I was exhausted. I tried going back to sleep but I then suddenly heard a blast of music from the neighbors. I was absolutely enraged. 4 in the morning? really?! I couldn't go back to sleep. I sat up from my bed and aggressively knocked next door.

"Shut up!! There's people trying to sleep here!" I yelled. I didn't know if it was loud enough for them to hear, but I sure hope they heard.

They turned off the music and I heard a faint yell, "Sorry!" They said. I got annoyed. Why are they sorry? Did they know that they were waking up a lot of people?! I just let it go and went back to bed.
~~
I woke up at 5:30 am to get ready for work. I put on my uniform and I looked in the mirror to fix my hair and started eating breakfast. I had banana bread and a cup of coffee.

When I was finished I put my coat and black heels on and stepped out of my room into the elevator. The door was about to close just when I saw a hand reach to hold the elevator open and I got startled. The elevator door then opened all the way and saw an absolutely handsome, tall man with broad shoulders enter the elevator.
~~ Jin POV
I had just found out my younger brother had gotten a girlfriend. Before me? Seriously??! I'm worldwide handsome how could I not have someone to call mine yet? I got emotional and the only thing to cheer me up is to listen to my music. I put on a song and I totally forgot it was on full blast, but I couldn't move a muscle to turn it down until I heard a knock from my wall. "Shut up! There's people trying to sleep here!" I heard. I had to move to turn it down to where no one else could hear it but me. "Sorry!" I yelled. I wish I turned it down before I got yelled at. No wonder I had gotten kicked out of the castle. Being a prince is harder than you think.