Desperate

~~y/n POV
I woke up at 6:30 am really nervous about this morning. I showered, changed into my clothes (a light brown strapless shirt with light boyfriend ripped jeans, a white fur coat, a white bucket hat and a brown hand purse with brown vans), and brushed my teeth. I figured I should just have a muffin at the café with.. what was his name?

.. Oh. My. God. I FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NAME. I was so in the moment I forgot to ask for his name. I am SO disrespectful... do I deserve to go out with such a handsome guy like him?
~~
I put my white coat and my vans on and stepped outside waiting for him. He was taking such a long time, it was almost 7:50! I was considering whether or not I should knock on his door, and decided to do it. I stepped up and quietly knocked on the door.

I kept knocking and knocking and I started getting a bit worried. I checked if his door was locked and opened it. He stupidly forgot to lock the door after work yesterday. I slowly came in. "Hello?" No one responded. I started checking the rooms one by one. I started with the closet, no one. I slowly opened the bedroom door, no sign of anyone.

Last was the bathroom. I was scared to open the door. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. I saw him, with a towel wrapped around his waist, looking at the mirror humming while just finishing shaving. I closed the door as quickly and quietly as I possibly could. I was suddenly starting to heat up inside. It was getting really hot, and those abs were so.. sexy. I wanted to go back in there and kiss the hell out of him, but I didn't want to invade his privacy.
~~Jin POV
I heard someone enter my apartment and I got so scared until I heard her voice. "Hello?" I was so relieved it was just her. I was butt naked so I put on a towel around my waist and peeked outside to see her slowly checking room after room for me. I got ready for her to come in the bathroom.

I saw the knob slowly turning and the door opening and it was perfect timing because I just finished shaving. I then heard the door quietly close and started smiling. I saw her in the mirror. She looked absolutely amazing. I started to hurry up in the bathroom and do my daily skin care. And then I stepped outside the bathroom to see her gone, no sign of her anywhere.
~~
I finished getting ready and put my coat and shoes on. I stepped outside to see her facing towards my door with her hand over her mouth, still amazed how lean I was.

We got in the elevator. I looked over at her blushing really hard. It started making me blush because she was so cute.
~~y/n POV
We just entered the elevator and I was still thinking about how hot he looked. I looked over and saw him blushing. I hope he didn't notice me..
"I know you saw me," He said. I looked down embarrassed. "Thanks for giving me privacy after the incident." He added. I got so relieved he wasn't angry at me for even invading his property.

"Kim Seokjin." He said, waiting for a handshake. "Y/f/n." I said, shaking his hand. We looked at each other gazing into each other's eyes and he started smirking. I couldn't control myself.

I kissed him. On the lips. I couldn't help it. That was my first kiss, and it was the best I've ever felt. His lips were so soft and smooth and it felt truly incredible. I realize what I just did and scooted further away from him when he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him for a passionate kiss. It was full of lust and passion.