First time

WARNING 18+ CONTENT***
~~Jin POV
I pulled her closer to me and passionately kissed her. She kissed me back immediately full of lust. The elevator dinged and the door opened, but I pressed the button back up to our floor still kissing.

We arrived at our floor and as the elevator door opened I carried her with her legs and arms hugging me going to my apartment. I opened the door and kicked the door closed and went to the bedroom.

**18+ content ahead*

I dropped her on the bed and went right on top of her with one hand on her waist and one holding tight to the bedsheets.
We kept passionately kissing and I started to feel her unbuttoning my shirt. I ripped it off as well as taking her hat, coat and shirt off only showing her strapless bra. I then ripped off her pants along with mine only in boxers and her in her bra and panties.
~~y/n POV
Before I knew it we were in Jin's room and we were both basically naked but we were both only in undergarments. He took off my bra showing my breasts and he started squeezing them and nibbling them making them hard. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

"So you liked that?" He asked. "You haven't seen nothing yet." He took off my panties and started kissing my stomach going down under there. He started fingering me while licking my clit and it felt amazing. I bit my lip letting out a moan. He put 3 fingers inside of me, making me horny.

He pulled down his boxers and showed a hard dick waiting to burst. He kind of played with my vagina by rubbing his dick all over it having me moan. He finally entered inside of me and it was painful. I moaned like crazy but it was quiet enough for no one to hear. He went slow for me to be adjusted to his size and he knew that it was my first time so he went slow until I found it pleasurable.

After a few more slow thrusts the pain turned into pleasure. "You can go faster now." I said, moaning. He quickened his pace and went really fast having me moan so loudly to let the neighbors hear. I was pulling his hair and his hot breath was on my neck giving me butterflies. He fastened his pace even more hearing him groan at how tight I was becoming. The moaning turned into yelling the closer I got to cumming.

"I can't take it anymore," I whimpered. "I'm gonna cum Jin.." "I'm close too y/n, just hold on please.." He groaned. I clenched my vagina causing it to become tighter for him to cum faster. "I'm gonna cum y/n!" He yelled. He thrusted faster and harder and pulled out to cum on my stomach. He then put himself back inside for me to finish and fucked me the fasted he could. I came and moaned so loudly it was almost like a scream.

He threw himself beside me panting. As we were finished I just realized what I had done. It was my first time and I lost myself to do it with someone I completely did not know about.

***

"Can we be official?" He asked as he rolled over facing me. "I want to be your boyfriend. It's true I don't know you well, and we've only met yesterday, and you may not know anything about me either, but I want to get to know you. I want to know your favorite foods, your favorite movies, your favo-" I interrupted him.

"Jin, we just met. Can we at least get to know each other as friends first?" I answered. I wasn't ready for a relationship yet, my mind is always just doing crazy things because I'm in love with him. But I don't know if he'll love me if he sees the real me. He nodded and got up to clean ourselves.
~~
We put our clothes on and Jin drove us to the café. "Go find seats for us, I'll wait in line. What do you want?" Jin asked. He was really pretending like nothing just happened 10 minutes ago.

"I want an iced caramel macchiato with 4 pumps of syrup." I responded. He nodded and went in the long line of people waiting to order.

I went to go find seats for 2, but everywhere was packed. I checked in the upstairs place and there was only one table left so I ran towards it hurting my hip on the arm rest of the chair. It was SO painful I swear I could die.

As I waited for him to come upstairs, I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I just lost my virginity to someone I barely know about. What was I thinking?! I started blushing hard and put my head down on the table, still thinking about him..
~~Jin POV
As I waited in line, I couldn't stop thinking about her and how perfect she sounded. It was honestly my first time too, but I'm glad she was my first. Yes, we barely know each other and she still doesn't know who I really am, but she will know soon enough. All I want is someone to be with me for the rest of my life. I'm sick of being the only eldest prince without a girlfriend.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" The cashier said. I snapped out of it and ordered. "Just a coffee with milk and an iced caramel macchiato with.. I think it was 5 pumps of syrup?" I said. The cashier nodded and put me aside. "If you're not sure, ask the person exactly what they want. When you come back, I'll put whoever's ordering aside." She explained. I was the owner of the café, and the workers respect and look up to me as if they knew I was prince. Well, some of them do.

I saw y/n go upstairs earlier, so I followed and saw her with her head down. I went towards her asking how many pumps she asked for. She shot her head up and all I could see from her face was pink. Just. Pink. It was adorable.

"Uhh, Uhmm..." She mumbled. She was thinking, but I can tell her mind was somewhere else. "Oh, 4 pumps." She responded. I nodded and carefully putting her head back down. I kissed her on the cheek and I instantly regretted doing that. I quickly turned back around and started walking away, blushing.