Discontinued

Hello all, I know I said I would try to post again but that went to shit. It doesn't help my case that I disappeared for 3 months or something then disappeared for another 2 weeks. I just haven't had the motivation, I thought I could and I did when I wrote the last chapter but I've come to realize that writing has become more of a chore than an enjoyment. I think I have to write just so I can get a story out to all of you guys. I started this journey on Wattpad as an unverified user so I couldn't even post, then I had my first story which is sitting at 10k reads. It hasn't helped having addiction problems and ADHD and Dyslexia. I won't go too much deeper into my personal life but I want everyone who has read one of my stories to know that I am grateful for the support you have given me, this would have never been possible without you guys. So thank you. I hope you understand. If any of you's want to pick up this story where I am stopping I am happy for you to do so. Just dm me and I'll shout you out and let everyone know you're continuing this. I hope you understand that this is for my mental health. Trying to pump out chapter after chapter has not been easy. Anyways, thank you for your time. Maybe in a year or 2 I'll find this and pick it up again. Void, out.