000

It was dinner time and everyone was listening to Professor Umbitch oops sorry I mean Umbridge listing more rules. As Alessia was rubbing her hand trying to stop it from bleeding every where. Wishing she was with her soulmates. When suddenly a loud bang sounded when the great hall doors flew open.

In walked The Weasleys, the Lestranges, the Malfoys, the Tonks, The Lupin-Blacks, Lord Slytherin, the Ministry including Cornelius Fudge and Amelia Bones.

There was a flash of light and another group of people were standing there. They consist of the Greek God's and Demigods.

Upon seeing the two groups of people Alessia stood frozen until her friends from camp yelled her name.

"Alessia"
"Lessa"
"Sia"

She looked towards her friends and smiled. It surprised everyone in the hall Alessia never smiles she is always blank face. She ran towards a man with dark black hair and bright sea blue eyes. She launched herself into his arms and cried. Again the hall went dead silent they have never seen Alessia cry not once.

"Shhhh lígo stea de mare (little starfish) I'm here, it's okay"

She stayed holding on to him until a flash of light and a note floated down to her.

"What does the note say my dear girl" Albus Dumblwhore um Dumbledoor said. He was trying to understand who these people were to his pawn. And weather or not he needed to have them find an untimely end if they were to much trouble for his "GREATER GOOD"

"Dear Wizards, Witches, and Greek World"

We the fates apologize for disturbing your evening, but we fear that she shall inform you of the past, present, and most important your future. There are  movies/books you must read in order and only once you have finished these movies/books will you be able to leave. Time has been frozen. We believe it is high time everyone learns the truth.

Until the movies are finished only a select few people are allowed to use magic.

There will be no hurting and or punishment for past things.

No FIGHTING

There will be rooms and food provided for everyone.

Sincerely,

The Fates"

Once Alessia was done reading the note all hell broke lose. Confusing many people, and making others go pale with worry. But one thing most of the Wizarding world was wondering what did they mean by Greek God's and Demigods.

Only a select few knew and they were The Malfoy's, the Weasley twins, the Lupin-Blacks and the Lord Slytherin( Tom Riddle). The Weasley Twins were sons of Hermes. The Lupin-Blacks knew because James and Lily told them. And the Malfoy's well Narcissa was a daughter of Aphrodite, Lucius was a son of Apollo making Draco a Legacy of both Aphrodite and Apollo. Lord Slytherin himself was the son of Ares Legacy of Athena.

Albus Dumbledore cleared his throat and point towards the unknown guest "I believe it would be best to introduce yourselves before we get started."

"Grover Underwood"

"Annabeth Chase"

"Clarissa La Rune"

"Thalia Grace"

"Nico Di Angelo"

"Jason Grace"

"The one the only Leo Valdezzz---hey owww"

"Ignore him, I'm Piper McLean"

"Frank Zhang"

"Travis"

"Conner"

"Stoll"

"Hazel Levesque"

"Chrion"

"Zeus"

"Poseidon" said the man holding onto their savior. Who was he to her were many thoughts running through their heads.

"Hestia"

"Hera"

"Hecate"

"Ares"

"Athena"

"Apollo"

"Hermes"

"Artemis"

"Aphrodite"

"Hephaestus"

"Demeter"

"Dionysus"

"Thantos"

"Hades" upon hearing his voice Alessia looked right at him and threw herself at him. He caught her and pulled her into a long drawn out kiss. Confusing the great hall even more.
"Hello lígo fos (little light)" He murmured against her lips.
"Hi" She responded

"OH so he gets a greeting and I don't, I see how it is beau bijou (beautiful gem)" a male voice came from behind her. A voice she knew just a well as she knew Hades'.

"Chérie (darling)" again she launched towards him and gave him just enough time to catch her. Just as Hades had he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"I've missed you both so much" She looked to be to tears again just knowing both her soulmates and Papa were there.

But the great hall was even more confused Alessia Potter has never not once expressed interest in anyone and here she is not only kissing one but two males. And not just any males but The Lord Slytherin and apparently the God Hades.