005

As Alessia woke up she panicked at first until she remembered what happened. Everyone was watching her life. They were watching everything. As she panicked more she didn't realize both her lovers were awake until she heard their husky morning voices calming her down.

"Shhhh panemorfi (beautiful) it's alright, everything is going to be alright" Hades reassured her as Tom left small kisses on her bare shoulder.

"But they will know everything" She stressed

"Isn't that a good thing, you no longer have to hide who you are. You no longer have to be the lamb to slaughter" Tom told her. She nodded her head knowing he was right. She no longer had to be their perfect savior.

"Okay" She breathed out a sigh as she got up. But once she did she just about fell if not for them both catching her with smug looks on their faces. She just shook her head and laughed with a pout causing them both to kiss her cheeks. They all got up and got dressed in comfy clothes for the day.

" Let's go to breakfast and get this over with" She smiled at the two

" Let's go to breakfast and get this over with" She smiled at the two. Causing them to smile back at her proud of her for being herself.

As they entered the great hall again Blasie let out wolf whistles at Alessia causing her to blush and hide her face in Hades chest.

"Looks like some one got lucky" he yelled. Making her look at him weirdly before he pointed at his neck indicating her marks. She blushed even more. As the two males had wide smirks on their faces.

"Papa" She yelped as Poseidon pulled her into a tight hug. Holding his little princess.

"How are you Asterías (starfish)?" He questioned holding her face. She smiled at him and just hugged him tighter.

"I'm okay now, I no longer have to hide who I am." She told him. He smiled at her and kissed her forhead. They walked over to her two lovers and sat down to eat.

Once everyone was done eating Professor McGonagall transfigured the hall just like yesterday.

Keeper of the Keys

[That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Alessia have moved there, due to the chaos with the letters. The family is sleeping, with Alessia on the cold, dirt floor

"They made you sleep on the floor" Mrs. Malfoy asked concered for her. All Alessia could do was nod her head and give her a small reasurring smile.

[and Dudley sleeping on a sofa. Alessia has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Alessia. Alessia looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps 12:00.]