011

$ Palasemouth $
*beast speak*

Alessia: [Sat there watching them read over her inheritance test as well as her parents will.]

Mr. Malfoy:  Do you understand what all this mean Ms. Potter?

Alessia:  I do Lord Malfoy, it means you and Lady Malfoy where to be my guardians.  That Dumbledore stole from me, he placed illegal spells and blocks on my person. That my Godfather was placed in prison illegally.  It also means one of my soulmates is the man accused of murdering my parents.  And the other one is The Lord Hades King of the Underworld.....oh but let's not forget im the daughter of Lord Poseidon King of the seas and Atlantis.

"You look like you are about to explode" Thalia said.

"Oh I was it was all still taking time to understand what was going on."

Narcissa:  [pulls Alessia into a hug rocking her] shhhh sweetie it's okay,   we will figure this all out.  You won't be alone.  I myself am a daughter of Lady Aphrodite and Lucius is the son of Lord Apollo.   We will help you learn about both worlds before school. 

[Lucius nods along with what his wife was saying as Draco listened.  Draco felt sorry for what Alessia has been through.  But made a promise to himself that he would help make her feel welcomed.  He gained a sibling today in his mind Alessia was the sister he always wanted.]

"You and that snake will never be siblings.  Merlin Alessia, you need to stop acting so foolishly"  Ron yelled. 

Everyone held their breath, they knew Alessia was very passionate about family.  Many of them learned the hard way.

"Foolishly?  He is my older brother in everything but blood.  He has been there for me more time then I can ever thank him for.  He is always taking care of me.  Making sure I'm okay.  You do not get to tell me who I can be around or who I can call my family" She told him calmly as her magic focused on Ron making him feel as if he was in a ice bath.  He was shaking and couldn't talk.

Alessia: Thank you Lord and Lady Malfoy.  Thank you for your time King Ragnarok.  [Making said goblin bow his head to her as she did to him]

Narcissa:  none of that Lord and Lady.  It's Narcissa or even better Cissa.  And that is Lucius.  [Alessia smiles at the two and nods. She gives Draco a small smile]  Now let's go grab your things and head back to the manor to get to know one another better.

As the time passed Alessia took lessons from from both Cissa and Lucius.  Learning etiquette, politics, beauty charms, potion making, occlumency.  Draco and her bonded over flying, Alessia was fast on a broom due to her size.  The Malfoy's had given her, her own bedroom that she was able to design herself.  Lucius hajd filed paperwork with the Ministry to gain custody of Alessia.  He was also working with Madem Bones to get a trial for Sirius.   But that was going to take time.  Most days that she wasn't in lessons she was on the Malfoy Library reading.  She had already read through all the books that she bought so she started reading the books in the library.  Two weeks before school Alessia had a few visitor.

Dobby: Mistress has asked that you meet her in the parlor Misses

Alessia:  [Smiling and placing her book down she had been reading about the Olde ways.  She didn't understand why they were no longer practiced.  As she was lost in her thoughts she didn't realize she made it to the parlor.]

Narcissa: Alessia I would like you to meet Draco's Godfather Lord Severus Prince.  He will be your Potion Professor.  At the school he goes by Professor Snape.