LazuLight Bar

I groaned as I took another sip of my glass of alcohol. "That's the last glass you'll have tonight, [Y/N]." The green haired bartender told me in her usual peppy voice. "Finana~! Just one mo~re should be fine." I slurred, slamming my glass on the counter. "Mm no~." She protested, taking my last glass away. I pouted and swung my arms out, about to say something but I ended up spilling someone else's glass on them.

I quickly looked over to my side, as fast as my drunken-self could, and saw the man drenched in his beverage. "Oh my goodness!" Shouted Finana as she hurried to grab a dry towel from under counter. I just looked at the man. He chest seemed to be more visible than it already was. His black button up top clung to his chest. I noticed the black tattoo on his neck and chest. 'Gawdam he is fine' I smiled inwardly.

The man cleared his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at his face and he looked a bit annoyed. His blond hair covering a bit of his face but his expression was still noticeable. "Ah! I-hic- I am so sorry!" I shouted, as Finana came up from grabbing the towel I grabbed it from her and started to pat the dry towel against his wet clothes.

I seemed to get most of it off. As I was doing so I was admiring him. 'Hoooo my goodness-" he grabbed my wrist, snapping me out of my thoughts once again. "What do you think your doing?" He questioned as his grip on my wrist tightened causing me to flinch a bit. "I was -hic- helping you!" I answered, struggling to get out of his grasp. He let go of me after a few moments of glaring at me.

He lets out a frustrated sigh as he snatched the towel out of my hand. "How rude I was helping you." I stated, folding my arms, still drunk and clearly not reading the room. Finana shoved a lollipop on my mouth to shut me up. "S-sorry about that, please ignore this person." She laughed awkwardly, side eyeing me telling to shut up.

I sucked on the lollipop in my mouth as I continued to watch the man wipe himself down. Then soon he noticed me staring and looked back at me. "What're you look at." I just stared at him, 'Finana told me to shut up.' As if reading my mind he says "What are you? 12? What do you want?" He questions as he goes back to cleaning himself. "You're very handsome." I blurted out. He stopped his actions and turned his head to look at me again with a shocked face.

Then he bursted out laughing, wiping a tear away. "If you think you can flirt your way out- you're wrong." He goes back to being serious and places the now wet towel on the counter. I tilted my head "But you are handsome." I stated again. "I know I am." He smirked back at me. 'I take it back- not really though.'

He turn his attention towards me and then asks. "I think this outfit is ruined now." He pauses and looks at me. "What? It's probably not even that expensive." I rolled my eyes. "Oh but it is." He smirked, putting an elbow on the counter and leaning his head on his hand as he looked at me.

I scoffed, "Yea right." He smiles at me, like he knows he's right and I'm wrong. "Really now- why don't you search up the clothing brand (SSS)." He continued to smile. I glanced at him as I took my phone out.

I began to search the brand on the internet. "SSS my ass- what is your clothes S-tier or some-" I immediately shut my mouth as the site came up and the piece of clothing soon loaded in. 'O-one thousand one hundred f-fifty?!' I mentally punched myself. Then started to mentally cry as I shaking my turned my head to the grinning man beside me.

He chuckled as my head turned to fully face him, my face have a slight smile. "So what was that about my shirt?" A visible playful smile on his face.

I held onto my phone, so tightly that I think it's going to break. "Wh-what would you like me to do sir?" I asked clearly still drunk. "Hm- we should talk about this when your sober." He suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

He hands me his phone, and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Your number?" He says, as if I knew what he meant. I snatched his phone and typed my number into his phone and then calling it.

My phone rang in my hand and I declined it. "There- happy?" I slid his phone back to him. "Yes." He answered plainly and simply. "Well then, I think I've been here for a bit to long. I'll get going now." And with that he pays for his drink, pulls his coat over is shoulders and walks out of the bar.

"Good job [Y/N] now your indebt to a random stranger." Finana scolds me, but soon her voice started to fade as I knocked out, my head hitting the table.