Flashback

"Selen I told you already-" she cuts me off as she leans against the desk and I just sit on the couch. "I know I know but I can't help but feel worried!" She's serious.

I ended up explaining everything at has happened in the past week.

"You went to a meeting?" She paused, she frowned as she opened her mouth again. "What if he's at the meeting." Of course I thought about that but "There's nothing I can do about that," I shrugged and looked down at the floor. "Besides he runs his stuff abroad so it's unlikely for him to appear at one of Luca's meetings."

"What if you get injured this time?" I looked up at her. "I- I won't no one will get hurt anymore." I said, facing her.

----[Flashaback]----

"[Y/N]! Let's get going Hm?" [EX] said, opening the door of the office I was in. "A-alright." I said back, getting up from where I was. But as soon as I stood up and took a step forward a burning sensation came from my right ankle. I shot my head down and "What is this?" I questioned staying still. "It's pretty obvious to what it is dear." He chuckled and walked towards me, locking the door behind him.

"[EX]! What is the meaning of this!?" I shouted, he still advanced towards me. He placed a hand on my cheek. "My dear siren." My eyes widened in shock and I froze in fear. "H-how-" he chuckled at my reaction. "Oh you know, I have my ways plus the fact that you kind of mentioned it while we were drinking last night." He sighed and had a smirk on his face as he looked down at me.

"At first I planned on letting you go once you made enough money off of me but now." A chill ran down my spine as he placed his fingers under my chin forcing me to keep eye contact with him. "I think I'll keep you for a while longer."

"Wh-what's the chain for." I stumbled a bit with my words as he made me move a bit causing me to move the chain around my ankle. It hurt so much that I grabbed onto him. "Once you took a seat in that chair it made its appearance. I have connections- but you know that already." He hands my firmly in his arms. He was now embracing me, placing his chin on Top of my head.

"I heard sirens can do wonders to those around them like~ i don't know manipulate them and such." I could feel his chuckle rumble from his chest. "Isn't that much easier." He sighs.

After that we were no longer the old relationship we were once in. This has been going on for a few months now. He never let me out of his place and kept me near him whenever he could. He used me during his meetings or shoot outs. Of course I still had the false hope that maybe just maybe he would change but of course he didn't.

Then one day I finally snapped.

"I don't want to do this anymore [EX]!" I shouted, I rarely ever do that. So naturally that caught him way off gaurd but he quickly gained back his composure. "I don't think I asked for your opinion on this matter." He no longer looked at me like I meant anything to him. His eyes were cold. "You- you're crazy!" He stalked towards me grabbing my face. "Don't raise your voice towards me." His voice making me scared and nauseous, used his authoritative voice that he uses with his regular minions. I felt like throwing up.

"What happened to you?!" I kept the same tone and a slap was sent to my face. I brought my own hand to the stinging area on my face. Since he kept this stupid bronze chain on me I couldn't control my magic that well and I'll be damned if he just stands there and listens to my song. I looked taken aback again by his own action. I took this opportunity to run out the door of course it wasn't that easy.