Treat them well

*Luca's POV*

After [Y/N] and that purples haired lady went into the office room I asked Finana a question. "Why does that lady hate me? She doesn't even know me." I looked at the mermaid show a startled for a second. "Ah! Well- you didn't hear this from me okay!?" I nodded

"There was a- an incident- and truthfully [Y/N] wasn't supposed to get caught up with your type of people after it." "My type of people?" I said a bit offended. "No! Not your hybrid but the work you do. Mr Mafia Boss."

"[Y/N] didn't seem to bothered with it." I noted "Thats how they are with these types of things." She shrugged. "Wait- does that mean they used to be in the Mafia?" I looked up at her a little shocked. She thought about it for a bit.

"The ex was a Mafia Boss as well, a wolf hybrid." I physically paused. 'We had a meeting recently.' "Which is why I was a bit surprised to see you two near each other." She shrugged.

The two were in the office for a bit so we also ended up talking for a while.

Finana told me what happened a year or two ago and I just sat their and listened.

"Ah I think I heard about that building that went up in flames." I said quietly. "I know I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but- they might not even consider telling you- for a few reasons." She nodded as she wiped another glass.

"You called [Y/N] a love interest right." She paused her actions and looked at me. "Don't play with them," she sighed "please, they've been through enough. If you're really just trying to help pay back the debt then don't do anything that'll send mix signals. But if you really are then, please take care of [Y/N]." She looked at me with a stern look. "I don't plan on playing around with [Y/N], I'm actually quite serious about them, but I don't want to startle them so I'm taking my time with it, I guess you could say - I'm testing the waters-" Before I could say more anything the office door swung open and they walked out. Selen said bye and walked out bye and walked out.

"I'm surprised you're still here." They said, plopping down next to me.

How are you gonna get home then if I left." I said in a surprisingly soft tone. '[Y/N] looks a bit down'

"Well since I'm not driving-" They grinned at the fish behind the counter. "pleasseeee." [Y/N] started to beg. And I was a bit confused. She rolled her eyes "Fine." And just with that Finana grabbed a bottle form under the counter and poured them a shot.

A few shots later and they were drunk... again.

"You're actually so handsome." '!!!' I coughed up my drink and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand after my coughing fit. I can feel my own face burning up a bit. After calming down a bit "Y-you said that already." I said looking at my drink in my hand

"Did I? Well I'll say it again then hehe-" they giggled, clearly very drunk. 'How amusing, I wonder why they aren't like this while sober.' "You're very good looking." '!!! They always say the most random things.' I was blushed from them repeating it again so boldly and covered my face a bit

They started to lean in towards me like they were about to kiss me, I already had my hand over my the bottom half of my face so I couldn't really move it. Just as they almost touched my hand they fell back into their own chair. 'What?' I was speechless and slightly disappointed.

"Ah! I can't kiss you!" They whined as they downed another shot. 'Why not?' I wanted to say that out loud but- not yet. "You're my boss! I can't do that!" 'T-that's it?' I pulled my hand away from my face and calmed down a bit. "You can kiss me anytime you want-" I mumbled but I doubt they heard me. I looked up as I heard a sudden clang of cups and The green fish was looking at me with that odd smirk of hers. "Shut it fish." I mouthed and Finana just laughed to herself. Then I heard the drunkard next to me. "Hehe so I'll just admire from afar respectfully." Admire me from afar? I let out a soft laugh at the amusing thought until I heard a thud to my side.

Ah, they passed out.