BONUS BONUS Chapter :D

thank you to @pastakook_04 for informing me that unexpected ranked first in the rosekook tag :O here's my appreciation bonus chapter for y'all ~ also shameless plug for my new fics if you guys haven't checked it out yet, please do! ^_^

mildly mature but only for like half a line >.<

 Bridezilla.

Jeon Jungkook finds it ironically funny, when he remembers the time where they'd attended a friend's wedding as guests and remembering how there was talk among the bridesmaid that the bride was a complete bridezilla. At the time, Park Chaeyoung looked to him and laughed, telling him that she promised not to be one and that weddings aren't even that big of a deal.

Well—she lied.

At this point, Jeon Jungkook believes it would be better for him to simply disappear for a year as she prepared the wedding, because everything he said or did would lead to her yelling at him. Somehow, he finds it endearing and cute.

For example, she'd asked him whether he preferred if she wore a ballgown or mermaid styled dressed and when he told her he didn't mind, she yelled at him for not paying attention while storming off to their bedroom. Later on in the night, he came and told her he thought a ball gown would be nice and she threw a pillow at him telling him she wanted something figure fitting now. He laughed, leaning down and kissing her. Jeon Jungkook knows that she'd look good in anything, anyway.

Then there was the time where they had to choose the cake flavour. To be frank, they all tasted great but Park Chaeyoung had to try each and every flavour, to make sure they had the perfect cake for the guests. She ended up choosing a pistachio cake, only to call them next week to change it to a strawberry shortcake one.

In the eleven months of preparation for the big day, Jeon Jungkook meets an entirely different side to her.

Park Chaeyoung is tantalisingly gorgeous and sweet to talk, but for the months leading up to their big day—she was deceptively scary.

She was a full blown bridezilla.

But—she was his bridezilla.

And he wouldn't have it any other way.

A week before the big day, Park Chaeyoung walks to him and hugs him as he cooks pasta for the two.

"I'm sorry," she whispers, inhaling his scent as she burrows herself into his back.

Jeon Jungkook turns off the stove and turns to her, giving her a kiss on her forehead before wrapping his arms around her.

"For what?" His voice is heavy against her ear as he leans in and kisses her on the neck (not too hard though, he had been yelled at way too many times about leaving marks on her before the big day), "... don't tell me you're not eating, I told you—you shouldn't be dieting, you're already perfect, babe."

Park Chaeyoung chuckles before moving onto her tipitoes, a chaste kiss on his lips before she leans her head against his chest.

She'd tried dieting before the wedding, but her fiancé wasn't happy with how skinny she was getting and she noticed it only ruined her mood more.

"I've been mean, these last few weeks. Haven't I?" She pouts, "... and you've been so patient and kind, putting up with it all."

"Hmm," he doesn't deny her words, "... but it's okay, I know you're really stressed."

"I just want this to be perfect, babe," she whispers, "... and I want it to be something we can remember forever."

Jeon Jungkook suddenly carries her, grabbing her from her thighs as she wraps her legs around his waist, as he gently places her on the kitchen island. He looks at her, his eyes full of love.

"It will be perfect, don't stress babe," he tells her.

"How do you know?" He asks, "... what if something bad happens? Or if something goes wrong?"

"Park Chaeyoung," he puts his hands gently on her cheeks, eyes not leaving hers, "... as long as I'm marrying you, and not some other woman... it's perfect, to me. This marriage is just a formality for me—because I already in my mind, made the decision that I'll never let you go."

Jeon Jungkook leans in and kisses her on the cheek.

"Jeon Chaeyoung," she whispers.

"Hmm?"

"I want to be Jeon Chaeyoung," she tells him.

"Are you sure, babe?" He takes a step back to give her air, "... as I've told you before, I really don't mind."

There was a short period of tension between the two when they first discussed their marriage. Jeon Jungkook, as a traditional man wanted for her to take on his last name. At the time, she didn't want to, knowing that the Park name had heavy connotations not only for business, but because of all the work she put into things.

She won the argument that night, mainly because in the end, Jeon Jungkook didn't mind to let go of his ego if it were for her (plus the make up sex was worth it!).

But there she was, with so much certainty in her voice and eyes that he can't help but feel touched.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gone as far as I have now," she tells him, "... plus, Jeon Chaeyoung has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

Jeon Jungkook doesn't waste a single moment, carrying her from the kitchen to the bed. Practically running.

"Babe!" A part yell, part laugh departs from her lips, "... we haven't had dinner."

"We're consummating this early, babe," he tells her, as he gently puts her down on the bed, "... before you change your mind."

"I won't change my mind," she tells him, rolling her eyes, "... so let's eat first."

But she sees the way he's looking at her and knows, he won't let this go.

"Screw that, I'll have you first," he leans in and kisses her, "... Jeon Chaeyoung."

He calls her Jeon Chaeyoung for the rest of the night, a few times tenderly against the bed as she orgasmed, other times roughly out of desire as she tightened around him.

She too, thinks, it has a nice ring to it, when coming from his lips.