chapter twelve 👁️👁️

Ch-12  Meet 'Mui-chan'

Muichiro was always in a good mood after he finally had his prince for himself, every hashira by now knew that Muichiro was dating Tanjiro and most of them were happy for them.

~~~

Tanjiro took great care of him, even better than Kanao and Muichiro knew that but never said anything about it, Muichiro made Tanjiro stay with him in his mansion all the time, he even said to Oyakata-sama if Tanjiro could stay with him-

{The dude seriously a simp bruh 👁️👄👁️ like let him live his life with his friends in peace-}

"hey Mui-san! Here have this, I made his for you"

"Aww thank you my sunshine!"

He opened the gift and it had a scarf and something else, the scarf had the same material used as Tanjiro's haori. The other thing was a haori but it had a pattern that Muichiro saw in his memories with his family, it was made out of the clothing that Muichiro wore before he became a slayer, his eyes filled with tears as he looked at the haori, Tanjiro panicked seeing Muichiro cry, he just wanted to make him happy.

"W-what happened Muichiro??"

"Who gave you this piece of cloth..?"

"Oyakata-sama did, I asked him if he had anything related to you like a cloth or anything and he gave me this...So I made it into a haori, since I do have some skills in sewing that my mom taught me- you don't like it do you.."

"No no..I love this! Thank you so much!"

He wore the hand-made haori made especially for him, he got up and put the scarf inside a special place in his closet, the same place where his first gift that Tanjiro gave him was, the dairy.

"I don't want the scarf to get dirty so I put it my closet" he said with a smile, Tanjiro smiled back and hugged him, they both just layed there hugging eachother closely, cuddling you know

When Tanjiro's crow started yelling at him that he had a mission, Muichiro looked really annoyed, like he wanted his boyfriend with him right now and the crow just had to give him a mission.

"Do we got a problem-?" Muichiro said to the crow, who was confused to what it did wrong, while Tanjiro laughed it off and cleaned up his clothes, he took his sword from the ground and went outside the house, when he was just about to leave, Tokito stopped him.

"What about my kiss before you leave? Who knows how long the mission will take you"

Tanjiro blushed a bit, but he gave the shorter male a kiss on the forehead.

"that's not enough young man"

" but I'm older one-"

"Ok fine, I will just have to then-" Muichiro kissed him because boyfriend boyfriend thing you know

Tanjiro left for his mission and, Muichiro was left all alone because he had nothing better to do other than write in his dairy about how wonderful things were going for him while looking at birds and clouds, after he got his memories, he didn't need the dairy to write stuff he needed to remember since he can remember them, but now he wrote about his memories he had with Tanjiro.

He was just finished writing about his day when his crow said, there was a hashira meeting, he put his dairy back to it's place and took out the scarf, he wore it,it smelled like Tanjiro, he wondered if he could borrow Tanjiro's haori when he returns.

"I bet it smells more like him and is soft"

"Ara Ara~ who gave you that haori? The scarf looks like it was from Tanjiro~"