Figures

Sakura's POV
I was lying outside on the roof again looking up at the sky. The sun was going down, and I had nothing to do.
"I wonder what they're doing right now...are they even looking?" The wind had started to blow. I could hear some children playing, but I keep my eyes up at the sky. The clouds had started to shift and I could see the color of the sky start to change.
It went from a baby blue sky to a soft yellow/pink color. It's still better at night, I thought.
I put my hands under my head and think back on the past in a wave of nostalgia. Just as I was about to go back in to the house, I saw some moving figures from my right side, but only this time I could make out a room and what looked like a notebook. I could only make out some of the writing, but it was still there. A/N read picture !
"What? How am I seeing this?" After a bit the figure disappeared.
I sat up, looking around. The wind was still blowing and the sun was now completely gone from the sky. As the wind whistled, I could see was a bit of light coming from the west.
"What was that?!" I waved my left hand in front of my right eye and all I could see what well.....just my hand.
"Well that was something?" I decided to just ignore it and head back in to the house. As I entered my room I turn to look at my calendar a bit of sadness came over me. I head over to it and put my hand over it *sigh* "One more week"
I take my hand off the calendar and head to my computer "Maybe a video will make me happy" but deep down I knew it wouldn't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai so 400 people have read me book am so happy thanks all of you I hope you keep reading and a new book is soon to come out hope you read that one to well am off to space bye!!!!!!!!