Help!!

I wake up to the sound of yelling "What the hell did you tell her James. "I just told her what's the deal with her and love" after that I heard something brake or knowing Nely thrown. Better get down there before someone gets
hurt. I walked to the door and slowly opened it "WHAT DID YOU TELL HER" yelled ones more Nely. I walked down stairs and see Nely sitting on top of James. I smiled a bit "Hey could you stop yelling" Everyone but Nely looked at me. I saw Arlene and Jace hiding from Nely I wouldn't blame then when Nely gets mad like this she will punch you so hard last time she punched this boy and she broke his nose. James looked at me and said "Oh plz Sakura call your sister off" he said with puppy eyes. I looked at him I was still mad at him "Hey he didn't know about it" a voice said in my head I look at the purple part of the bracelet. *sigh* your right he didn't. "Fine" I said walking over to Nely "Nely I know your mad at James but I need you to get off him now" she looked at me then jumped at me "Am so sorry James made you sad he's sorry aren't you James" she looked at him with if you say no I'll kill you look."Y...yes am sorry for what I did" he said looking at me and Nely to see if he said the right thing. She nodded and said "Now let's go get something to eat" she said "Am not in the mood for food" Nely looked at James with her evil eyes James hide behind Jace and Arlene. "I have something to do for work" I lied but I didn't want Nely to kill James "Oh ok well we will be going now" After they left I went up to my room 6:35 Lupe should be coming back from work. I was lying on my bed again I looked at the calendar 3 more weeks and it would be 7 years. 7 long years away from them.I wish I could see you in my dream just ones. As Sakura fell asleep her bracelet started to glow all 3 colors were as bright as the sun and as quickly as the started to glow they stopped and a smile appeared in Sakura face for a good dream she was about to have.