i dont like arguments

He fell from the sky.

Can anyone tell me exactly what led my life to this?
I want him more than anything, I want his attention and devotion more than anything.

I always have to compete for it. Why couldn't I be Delores? Why couldn't I be worth something to him?

The same way I'm worth something to Ben?

Running off with Lila, retiring with Klaus.

Why did I lie to myself.

Why did she tell me he is worth it, when he's not.
I don't want to end up like her.

Or maybe I do.

But i wanted this to be fun. This is not fun anymore.
I just want it to be fun again.

What happened to me being significant? Valuable enough to keep around?

God, burn my flesh off, send me to hell with the sparrows.
It'll be easier for everyone that way.

"(Y/N)," He called, dropping the burnt briefcase and running to me, "My god, what happened?"

I swallowed and pulled away as he fell to his knees, reaching for me. Stanley looked down at my reaction and wrapped his arm around me.

"(Y/N), come on, let me help you," Five muttered, brushing my hair from my face.

"I don't need your help," I responded, pulling from Stans hold and leaning on my arms to avoid touching my back against anything. It still burned, and was extremely sore, but he spent his time with Lila. He made it clear what was more important.

He rubbed his face and sighed, "Do you want me to apologize for not being here? What do I have to do to help you?"

"She doesn't want you man," Stanley argued, standing up. He admittedly wasn't much taller than Five, even if Five was crouched over on the floor.

My arms gave out and I fell backwards, yelping at the touch of the cold tile on the burned skin.

"That's it, I'm not playing your games," Hargreeves groaned, grabbing me by my arms and pulling me up. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the elevator, pressing a button and watching the doors close.

I swallowed and grabbed at his jacket, noticing the suit he wore. It was damp and cold, small specks of snowflakes still clinging to the fabric.

"Why'd you leave with Lila?" I asked, exclaiming when the door opened and he moved again, his boney shoulder pressing into my stomach.

He fumbled with the key in the door, swinging it open and stepping inside. "Why was she in a towel, too?" I added.

"Did you really follow me?" He asked, laying me onto the cot on my stomach.

"No," I responded. "Stan told me. Were you going to tell me, Five? That you were going somewhere with the one girl who I don't like, while she was naked?"

Five rummaged through cabinets, "I don't like her either, (Y/N), I was doing it to figure out how to stop the Kugelblitz, and as it turns out, we shouldn't."