Nightmare (Bucky) TW:Kn!fe/d3ath

Bucky's P.O.V*

I was walking through the Avenger's tower with my knife in hand, my Winter Soldier mask was on. I was walking towards Y/N's room... I entered her room, she appears to be asleep, I raise the knife and just before it reaches her body, she rolls to one side. She quickly opens a drawer and pulls out s knife, we're fighting she gets a couple of hits in but using my metal arm I grab both of her hands so that it's harder for her to fight back. *stab* right through her abdomen, she screamed in pain. I take the knife out and stab her again, this time in her thigh hitting the femoral artery, twisting the blade before once again withdrawing it. I let go of her wrists and she collapses to the ground. A minute passes before her body completely goes limp, I walk away. That's when I was awoken, "Buck? Bucky?" I heard as I was being shaken, opening my eyes I see that it was Y/N, my girlfriend, shaking me. I let out a sigh of relief.

*Your P.O.V*

I was sleeping beside my boyfriend, Bucky, when I felt a sudden shift in the bed. Then, another, and another. I open my eyes to see Bucky tossing and turning in his sleep, drenched in sweat. He's told me that sometimes he gets nightmares but this is the first time I've been there when it happened. "Buck? Bucky?" I shake him awake, and he lets out a sigh of relief looking at me. "Are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked not really knowing what else to say, he nodded his head no and put his head on my lap. I just sat in silence one hand in his hair massaging his scalp, and the other holding his hand gently rubbing my thumb against the back of his hand.

*30 minutes later*
*Bucky's P.O.V*

I sat up in the bed, "I was the Winter Soldier again," I began, "I was on a mission at the tower.. I was on a mission to kill you.. and.. I did..." I finished, Y/N's grip around my hand tightened, "Buck.. It's okay. It was just a nightmare." She tried to comfort me. "But what it hadn't been..?! What if I was brainwashed again?! What if I do hurt you?!" I asked terrified, "You won't. Your subconscious won't allow it." "But how do you know that?!" "I know that because I know you." She pulled me into a hug, resting her head on my shoulder, we sat in silence once again. Gradually, Y/N's grasp loosened, I look at her, sleeping. Y/N isn't scared of me. Despite the fact the fact that I just told her that in my nightmare I literally killed her. I love her so much. I readjusted my body so I was laying down, wrapping my metal arm around Y/N's waist, and just like that, I was out cold.

Thoughts? Please feel free to share any *constructive* criticism! 💖💜💙