Getting Closer

Sid and Sana woke up early in the morning and got ready to go to college. Both were super excited to go to college as they could see each other. Sid took little extra effort to look good so did sana. Sid wore a black shirt and black jeans and Sana was wearing a black salwar suit.

 Sid wore a black shirt and black jeans and Sana was wearing a black salwar suit

Sonali coming out from the room saw Sana having her breakfast and she was looking gorgeous

Sonali: Aaaj tho koi marne wala hai?

Sana: Hye amma... kaun?

Sonali: terawala...

Jaspreet came out of her room and whistled seeing sana

Jas: Kya irada hai madam? Jijaji tho aaj poora flat hi ho jaenge 😉

Sana: Hayyy tum dono ekdum pagal ho gaye ho. Aur kya jijaji jijaji laga rakha hai?? Stop it ok...

They all have their breakfast and go to college.

At the gate Sid, Ken and Kushal were standing and chitchatting. (actually, Siddy boy wanted to wait until his girl came. Ken and Kushal knew that but did not say anything.)

Sana, Sonali and Jaspreet entered the gate and sana's eyes met sid's. He stood their as if he was struck by lightning. She looked drop dead gorgeous. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Sana saw him intently looking at her and her cheeks turned red. She tucked her loose hair behind her ears and slowly walked towards sid and his friends.

Sonali: Good morning , Aaap log kisi ka wait kar rahe they kya?

Sid, Kushal and Ken (in unision): Yes, no, yes, No

Sana and her friends look confused.

Sid: no... hum tho yahan aise hi baathen kar rahe the.

Sana: Ok... (she smiles shyly)

They all start talking about random stuff as they moved towards the building. Sid was walking next to Sana and was stealing glances at her from the corner of his eyes. Sana noticed his looks. She felt shy and bit her lower lips.