Will Sidharth be expelled???

Read further to find out...

---------------------------------------------------------

They march towards Principal's office. On the way they see Zaheer and Varun and tell them about the problem. Zaheer and Varun wanted to help and went with them. Ken met the gang on the way.

Ken: Acha hua tum log mil gaye. Shehnaaz can you tell principal what happened with u in the morning?

Sana: Sure.

Zaheer: Maine aur Varun ne suni thi Paras ki bakwas. We will tell principal about it.

Ken: That's awesome.

Inside the office every one told what had happened. Principal was convinced that Paras was at fault. Paras was suspended for 2 weeks for misbehaving with a girl and Sid was sent away with a warning. ( how can i get him expelled???😇)

After coming out of the office. Sana goes to Sid.

Sana: thank you for what you did for me... Both in the morning and in the cafeteria...

Their eyes meet. Sid, who was lost in gazing at Sana with all the love and admiration, snapped back to reality when Ken nudged him with his elbow.

Sid: uh... Itss... its alright. He should not have spoken about any girl in such a disrespectful manner... especially u... (He said softening the last part)

Sana blushes and looks down. Just then, Paras comes out of the Principal's office and sees Sid, Sana, and their friends standing there. Sid gives Paras a fierce look. Paras looks at Sana, and she gets a bit scared and holds onto Sid's arm. Sid notices this and feels happy that Sana seeks comfort in him, but he's still angry at Paras. Paras goes up to Sid and says, "Ise tho main nahi chodunga .... Main bhi dekhta hoon ki tu kab tak isko bachayega? I will do what I said and u won't be able to do anything."

Sid again got furious and pulled Paras by his collar and was about to punch him.

Sid: Saale maine tujhe bola tha ki is ki taraf aakh utakar bhi dekha to main tujhe maar daalunga. Ek aur baar tune aisi koi harkat karneke baremein socha bhi tho tujhe wahin pe gaad dunga.

A professor arrived and dispersed the group. Paras left. Sana, feeling scared, clung to Sid like a child. Despite being furious, Sid found her hug calming. He held onto her tightly to make her feel safe. Sonali, Jaspreet, Ken, and Kushal witnessed this. They were all angry at Paras, but the scene in front of them brought smiles to their faces. Unknowingly, a bond was forming between these two, and everyone was happy about it.

Jaspreet and Sonali had known Sana since childhood and were knew every aspect of her life—her likes, dislikes, fears, strengths, and even her deepest, darkest secrets. Everything... This was the first time where she was becoming close to a guy. Sana was always scared to even stand close to people.

Sana starts sobbing and Sid turns towards her and cups her face and said "Shh... Shh... Shh... Don't cry sweetheart. Main hoon na... he cannot touch you as long as I am alive. " He hugs her and she cries hugging him.

It was different kind of feel when she hugged him and she felt safe in his arms. They had met only that day but felt like they knew each other for a long time. He too felt the strong urge to protect her and keep her safe. Though Sana stopped crying they did not break the hug. Sonali and Jaspreet were surprised yet happy that Sana was getting close to a guy who was genuinely caring about her.

Sid and Sana came back to their senses when Ken coughed. They broke the hug. Sana was blushing and Sid had an embarrassed smile on his face. Everyone else had a teasing smile. The entire gang left for their respective classes. The canteen adventure was the hot topic for the day. Some were appreciating Sid and some were badmouthing Shehnaaz as the entire episode happened because of her.