Sana in danger

They arrived at the hotel where the party was organized. Ken and Kushal were waiting at the entrance. Sana and Rhea stepped out, and Rhea waved at them before heading inside.

Sana: Hi Ken bahai and Kushal bhai.

Ken: Hey Khushi

Kushal: Hi sana

Sana: Aap dono ki trip kaisi rahi?

Ken: Ek dum fantastic

Sid: Hey... Kab vapas aaye saalon?

Kushal: Kal rat ko.

Sid: Aur yeh nahi ki mere ko ek phone karden... phone tho chodo ek message hi kardete. (Sid complained)

Ken: Yar raat ke 1 baje pahunche... poora din so rahe the.

Sid: Hmm... ab chalo andar...

Sana walked in the front. Sid stopped Ken and Kushal and said,

Sid: Shehnaaz ka dhyan rakhna. Don't leave her alone. One of us has to be with her. I can feel Rhea is up to something.

Ken and Kushal agreed. Sana, realizing the trio hadn't caught up yet, stopped and turned back. They hurriedly caught up with her.

Sana: App log mere sath hi rehna... I don't know anyone here. Maa ne zabardasti bhej diya varna main nahi aati...

Ken: Chal hum hain naa... don't worry...

Kushal: We will be with you.

Sid held her by the waist as they walked inside, and everyone was exchanging greetings. Sid, not leaving Sana for a moment, made it clear to everyone that she was his girl. The guys were staring at her, and the ladies couldn't help but feel jealous. Sid continued to kiss her forehead, whispering sweet words in her ears, making her blush and smile. The two of them couldn't keep their hands off each other.

The chudail gang was just burning in jealousy.

Rhea: Saali ek second nahi chodthi Sid ko.

Raashi: Aisi hi chipku hai yeh... college main bhi Sid ko apne age peeche nachathi hai.

Leena: She thinks she is some princess.

Ananya: Kya yar tum log... Sid looks like his old self now... I feel it's because of her.

Leena: Oh Shut up... is behenji ko tho sabak sikhana zaroori hai...

Ananya: Am not interested in the discussion (saying this Ananya leaves from there)

Rhea: Isko aaaj dikhati hun is ki aukaat. Behenji kahin ki... 

When Sid was at the drinks counter to get sana  and himself something to drink. Rhea approached him. She ran her hand seductively on his arm and offered him some thing. He denied and left with his and sana's mocktail.

Rhea in her mind "Is ne mera sara plan chaupat kar diya.  Sid is not drinking saying he has to take her back safely... poori bhadas nikalungi is pe aaj"

When Sid left her for sometime to get some snacks, the mean girl gang approached Sana. They stood close to her, pretending not to notice her presence, and began bad-mouthing her. Ananya observed the scene from a distance.

Raashi: Tu mili us behenji se? 

Rhea: Mili kya... I am living with her. (She said with a disgustful tone)

Leena: Kya??? You are staying with her? In her apartment?? (leena asked in an astonished tone)

Rhea: Cheee nahi... That cheapo is living in Sid's house... Rent free I guess... (she said with a mean attitude)

Leena: Ugh... so cheap. She's taking advantage of his kindness.

Raashi: Is Sid stupid or what? Can't he see that this gold digger is using him?

Leena: Snagging wealthy guys is a specialty of girls like her... (she said in a mean tone)

Rhea: The dress she's wearing today, she probably bought it with Sid's money. And she's acting so arrogant, as if she's Queen Victoria...

Leena:  OMGeeeeh... Koi self-respect hai bhi ya nahi?

Raashi: If she had even a bit of self-respect, why didn't she stay in her own house? Why is she here?

Leena: Woh gayi aur Sid ko kisi aur ne pakad liya tho?

Rhea: Ghar pe bhi us se chipki rehti hai... bloody characterless bitch. She cannot stand me talking to him. Insecure ho jati hai ki kahin Sid use chod na de.

Raashi: Koi aur paise wala patane mein time tho lagega na...

Rhea: Aur ghar walon ke samne kya kya drama karthi hai... Sab aagaye hain iske jhanse main. Ekdum bahu wali acting... 

The girls rolled their eyes  and made faces showing disgust. Shehnaaz was listening to all this and felt hurt. She knew they were doing this on purpose. She got up to leave. Raashi noticed and signaled to Rhea that Sana was right behind her. Rhea turned and intentionally bumped into Sana, spilling wine on her.

Rhea: Oops sorry... I did not see you (Rhea says mocking her with a twisted smile)

Leena: Aawww khairath me mili dress kharab ho gai??? Koi nahi, Sid ko bolke ek aur lelena... he's completely under your control anyway... (She said in a vengeful tone)

Raashi: bloody gold digger... 

Sana ran from there teary-eyed, seeking some fresh air. Standing near the pool, she couldn't hold back her tears.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind. Initially, she thought it was Sid, but the touch felt different. Shocked, she attempted to break free from the grip but couldn't. Wanting to shout, the person covered her mouth, and pulled her to a corner and was trying to force himself on her.

She couldn't see his face in the darkness. Panic set in for Sana as she tried desperately to free herself, but the person's grip was strong, pulling her back again. She notice a peculiar scent.

In a burst of desperation, Sana bit the man's hand hard and pushed him away. As she tried to run, she slipped and fell into the pool. Not knowing how to swim, she began to drown. The man fled the scene. The loud music inside drowned out her cries for help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Sid come on time to save her? Will let you know in the next chapter.

Do let me know how you liked this part.