An evening with friends

Sana came out of the room after freshening up. Sid has already told everyone to act like everything is normal.

Sonali: Chai piyegi? (She asks going near her)

Sana: Hmmm... (She nods with a smile)

Jaspreet: yaar hum sab chai peeke beach pe chalen?

Kushal: Good idea...

Ken: Cook bhayya... thodese pakode bhi banadena. (he shouted from the living room)

They all enjoy tea and pakoda before heading to the beach near the villa. Everyone plays in the water, and after a while, Sana comes and sits on the beach, quietly observing her friends and lost in her thoughts.

Sana's Thoughts: Thank you, Babaji, aise khoobsoorat logon ko meri zindagi me lane ke liye. Without them, my life would have been different and lonely. I can't express enough gratitude to Sonali and Jaspreet. Yeh aur inki families hamesha mere sath khade rahe. Now, Sidharth, Mom, Di and jiju, Kushal bhai, Ken bhai... everyone is supporting me so much. The love I've received in such a short time is something I've never experienced before in my life. These people have given me more joy than the pain my family has caused. I promise to be strong for them. I won't let my past ruin my present. I'll face my past courageously because I know I have these wonderful people standing by me. I'll do my best to keep them happy and safe. Babaji, please help me in this endeavor. Apni meher banaye rakhna.

Sana notices sid coming out of the water. He removed his wet t-shirt and wrang it. Sana's breath got caught in her throat seeing his bare body. Perfectly toned and chiseled. He noticed Sana sitting all by herself and came to her.

Sid: Hey kya hua??? Akeli kyun baiti hai? (He said sitting by her side

Sana: Ka..K.Kuch nahi. (She gulped)

She stole a glance at his body and started to look here and there. She felt like touching him. Sid looked at her confused. She looked nervous and her cheeks were pink.

Sid: Are you okay? You don't look okay... (He said in a concerned tone, putting his t-shirt back on.)

Sana:  H...Haan... I am fine... (she felt better seeing him dressed and decided to change the topic) Was just thinking about all the beautiful people I have in my life now. Sonali, Jaspreet aur unki families tho hamesha se the lekin ab tum sab bhi ho... Thank you Sidharth for coming into my life and bringing all these wonderful people along with you... (Her voice choked with emotions)

She held onto his arms, planted a kiss and rest her head on his shoulder. Sid reciprocated by leaning his head on hers. Together, they sit, observing their friends and basking in the beauty of the sunset.

Later that night, everyone gathers around a mesmerizing campfire, enjoying the warmth and camaraderie.

Sonali: lets play something.

Jas: Truth or dare???

Ken, Kushal and Sid shout a "No" loudly in unison.

Ken: Abe ek bar truth aur dare khelna jithna bhari pada hain na.... I am just scared of that game. (said ken in a dramatic tone)

Sid: I have Truth aur Dare phobia now... I almost lost my love... Life main kabhi truth aur dare nahi khelunga (Sid exclaimed shaking his head)

Kushal: You almost lost your love and we would have lost 2 awsome friends. Na baba. Lets play something else. (Kushal said in a serious tone folding his hands)

The girls giggled as they listened to the boys' overdramatic dialogues and actions.

Jas: Tho kya karen? (Jaspreet asked in a disappointed tone)

Sana: dumb charades khelen?

Everyone agrees and the teams were Sid and Sana, Kushal and Jaspreet and Sonali and Ken. Kushal and Jaspreet win the game and then they start playing Anthakshari. It was Girls Vs Boys.

Kushal brings his ukulele and they start the game. Sid sitting opposite to sana was doing his favourite job, thadofying Sana. She was looking even more beautiful in the glow of the fire. Sana could feel his intense gaze on her and was feeling shy.  She bit her lipss to control her blush but remembered what sid had told her. She looks up at him and he intensely gazing at her. He shook his head as if asking her not to do that. Sana smiled and looked away. There was romance in the air and the weather was beautiful.

Anthakshari went on for some time and then they started singing songs in general and were enjoying. They started playing songs and start to dance. Sid & Sana and Kushal & Jaspreet start dancing to a slow romantic song and Ken and Sonali were enjoying on their own. Sid was holding her by the waist and Sana's arms were around his neck. While dancing Sid started moving his hand on her back and waist in a sensual manner. He slowly pulls her closer and brought his face closer to her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. Both were feeling the attraction. Sana was blushing the entire time. The song ended and everyone sat down chitchatting.

The weather was getting little cold. Sid brought some blankets for everyone and he sat next to Sana and covered them up with one blanket. The proximity sparked some mischievous thoughts in Sid's mind. He slowly snaked his hands around Sana's waist under her t-shirt. Sana's breath hitched. She gave him a questioning look. He gently squeezed her waist and blew a kiss without anyone noticing. Giving him a questioning look, Sana tried to move away, but Sid pulled her closer. His hand moved further, caressing her tummy. Sana glares at Sid and tries to stop him. He gives her a naughty smile.

Sana: Kya kar rahe ho?(She whispers in an annoyed tone)

Sid: Maine kya kiya baby? (He asks acting all innocent)

Sid glanced around, noticing everyone absorbed in their phones. Seizing the moment, he discreetly edged closer to Sana and playfully bit her left cheek. "Ouch!" Sana exclaimed, a surprised and playful shriek escaping her lips.

Sonali: Wahan kya ho raha hai??? (She asked raising her eyebrows)

Sid looked here and there and Sana gave a nervous smile rubbing her cheeks.

Jas: Rajai me ghuske koochikoo???😉

Sana glared at Sid, stood up abruptly, and headed inside. Ken and Kushal exchanged teasing smiles. Everyone retreated to their respective rooms.

As soon as Sana entered the room, Sid caught her by the waist and pulled her close, attempting to nuzzle her neck. Sana pushed him away.

Sana: What are you doing? Leave me, Sidharth. (Her tone was stern, and her expression clearly showed anger.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think about the part? Do you think of Sid's pep talk?

Do let me know.