First bike ride...

As the flirtatious exchange continued between Sid and Rhea, the emotional tension in the room escalated. Sana, growing increasingly hurt, decided she had had enough. With a determined expression she said

Sana: Maa... Main apne apartment me jane ka soch rahi thi. I have not cleaned my house in a few days. Yahan pe koi nahi hoga tho mein wahan jaake clean up tho kar sakti hoon... Waise bhi 2-3 din main sonali aur Jaspreet wapas aajayengi. Then I have to go back...

Sid felt guilt mixed with concern. He got up from his place and went to her.

Sid: Why do you want to go there alone?? I cannot allow that.

SM: Haan beta tu wahan akele nahi jayegi.

Sana, avoiding eye contact with Sid.

Sana: Maa... Woh dono jab wapis aayengi tho ghar ganda lagega na...woh stalker hamesha tho nahi hoga na wahan pe. Aur mujhe aaj nahi to kal jana hi hoga na wahan wapas.

Both Sid and his mom felt sad thinking about Sana going back. They both wanted her to stay with them for ever.

Sid: main tumhe kal le chalunga cleaning karne keliye. I will not let you be alone in that house even for a second.

Sana did not even looked at him and sat with a straight face.

SM: haan beta... kal yeh lejayega tujhe. Aaj tu inke sath ja... nahi to I will cancel my plan.

Sana felt sad thinking she will be the reason for maa to cancel her plans.

Sana: Are nahi maa... aap jao... I will go with them. (she said unconvinced)

SM: Thats like my good girl... (She smiles lovingly at Sana)

Sana: Par mere paas party type kapde nahi hai. (She told maa)

SM: Tho jake kuch kharid lo... Is ke sath chali ja... (She said pointing Sid)

Rhea's thoughts "Kya drama hai🙄🙄 Yeh Sana tho hai hi dramebaaz uske sath rehke yeh budiya bhi drama kar rahi hai... ab is behenji ko bhi lejana padega.... Koi naa rhea... iski band nahi bajayi aaj tho mera naam bhi Rhea nahi"

Sana did not look at sid and sat there contemplating

Sid: Chalo ready ho jao... we will go and come fast.

Sana: Main akele chali jaungi.

Sid: Nahi... Dont u dare... that stalker is still out there.

Sana was pissed at sid for flirting with Rhea but what he said was true. She did not reply and just went and got ready. She came back wearing a jeans and tshirt.

Rhea: Main bhi chaloon???

Sid: Car nahi le rahe hain... traffic bohot hoga tho bike is better. Jaldi pohonch jayenge. Otherwise, we will be late for the party. (he said with a straight face)

Rhea with a disappointed expression and went inside. Sana and Sid wore their helmets and settled on the bike. Sana, upset with Sid, leaned backward and chose not to hold onto him. Instead, she gripped the bar behind the seat. Sid, with a mischievous smile, kickstarted the bike.

He accelerated, causing Sana to feel scared, but she didn't release her grip. Suddenly, he applied the brakes, and Sana bumped into Sid, her hands automatically reached around his waist for balance. Quickly, she removed her hands and went back to holding onto the bar behind the seat. Sid chuckled and repeated the abrupt braking a few more times, playfully making Sana bump into him.

Sana: Sidharth stop it... (She shouted)

Sid: Maine kya kiya baby? Road main gadde hain tho break tho lagana hi padega na...(Acting all innocent)