Carlisle x y/n🍋🍋

My yellow eyes look at the Cullen's house I use my power to make my presence disappear. I walk through the thick woods 'where the heck is Alice-' I get tackled hugged by a short haired female "y/n!!! Your here!!" I chuckle softly "of course I am when your BFF for 200 years gets invited to a friend's wedding and invites you you show up, even if I came all the way from Pennsylvania" I giggle as she jumps up and down happily I wanted to show you to someone but he's out at work so you can hang with me I hear a shout from the a jeep pulling up "HI EMMETT!!!" I giggle as I wave his eyes go wide"Y/N!!!! YOUR BACK!!!" I get tackled again I hit the ground hard I giggle as I hug him back"I'm back!!!!" Emmett helps me up and yells towards the house "YO!! Y/N'S BACK!!" I hear zipping around me as I get tackled hugged from all around me as I giggle "you guys missed me this much?" They all smile as Edward chuckles "yes of course we do!! Someone else will be happy to meet you" I tilt my head"is there a Cullen I haven't met yet?" Alice giggles.

I get engulfed in a cloud of black smoke as I turn into a bat as I chirp at them as I qwickly fly into the house as I find a dark corner of the house as I close my eyes to rest.
I hear Alice yell for me "y/n!! He's here I want you to meet basically our father!!" I squeak as I fly around the group of vampires I shift back as I land in the middle of the group I stand next to Alice she smiles as he skips over to a very very very handsome man 'woah his hot' I hear Edward laugh as he looks at me I glare at him ' Edward get out of my head!' I turn to look at the male again "I'm y/n nice to meet you" I smile softly he stares and Alice nudges him he smiles and softly takes my hand as he kisses my hand softly" I'm Carlisle it's very nice to meet you" if I could blush I would. I look away nervously as Alice giggles softly.

I begin to explore the house as I run my fingers over a painting I hear his sweet calming voice from behind me I jump alittle"so Alice told me your form Pennsylvania, do you have a diet like us?" I smile softly as I turn around and face him"yes I only drink animal blood I drank it since I was a newborn " his eyes go wide"I didn't know that was possible back then without someone watching you" I giggle softly at his reaction"I was hard for sure but eh it was worth it" I smile happily as we walk around the house talking"so what's your power? Is it turning into that bat from earlier" I giggle softly"yes but when I'm not a bat other vampires can't detect me the only reason Alice can is cuz she can see me coming here" I poof into a thing of black smoke as I squeak as I fly around him he puts his hand out as I land on it I look at him and squeak softly he smiles softly "so what type of bat are you?" I fly out off his hand as I turn back into myself "I'm a big brown bat there cute in my opinion" he smiles and shakes his head"they are just like you" I look away Shyly he chuckles softly "it's been a long time since you got called that huh?" I sigh as I nod"I don't have family like you do I live by myself in the middle of the woods I don't even go into town" he looks at me sadly "you can live here with us I'm sure the two other girls will like another girl living here" my eyes light up happily I qwickly hug him tightly"thank you Carlisle.." his eyes widen and slowly hugs me back 'god your so amazing Carlisle I wish I could kiss you but he doesn't feel the way I do' I let go of him as I hear Alice call my name"see ya later Carlisle!!" I smile as I wave, I qwickly run down to Alice and a human? "Hay Alice Carlisle said I can stay here forever!" I giggle softly Alice hugs me tightly. I turn to see Edward"Hiii Edward" I smile happily as he smiles and waves a hear a growl and the human gose to punch me I stand there as who I think bella is punches me he yells in pain as she holds her hand Alice jumps alittle "bella why would you do that she's like us?!" Her eyes go wide" she's also a vampire!?" I chuckle and nods"ya why?" She huff's and walks up to me as I look at her with no emotion "stay away from my Edward and stop flirting with him" I look at Alice and Edward he looks embarrassed. I sigh softly " Edward is like a brother to me I'm more interested in Carlisle anyway" I turn my head to see Carlisle standing there shocked I jump alittle as I shift into my bat and I fly outside. I arrive at a waterfall with a beautiful river I fly by the bank of the river I turn back to my human form I kick a rock softly as it goes flying into a rock wall and it shader's "why did I say that out loud..I'm so stupid".

Back at the Cullen's house Carlisle looks at Alice and Edward "did she say she liked me?" He smiles softly "bella please go to my room" Edward rubs his head" Alice walks up to Carlisle"she's near by if you want to find her, she's at the water fall but beware she's very embarrassed about you finding out" Carlisle chuckles and looks at Edward and Alice "you guys knew already didn't you?" They both chuckle"the first time she saw you she thought you were hot when she saw you" Alice chuckles "she came here because I told her you where her mate so I kinda knew this would happen" Carlisle qwickly runs out of the house.

I watch the water as I hear someone run and stand behind me I stay looking at the water "what Carlisle..how did- Alice told you where I was didn't she" I hear a deep chuckle "ya she also told me what your my mate" I feel him site by me"ya...I know you probably don't feel the same" he smiles softly "I do you are fascinating and very sweet, you didn't get mad when Bella punched you sorry about that by the way" I giggle softy"it's ok I didn't hurt" I get pulled into his lap I blush he rubs my cheek softly"your so beautiful to me y/n it's been awhile since I've had someone"

I blush as I turn away he smiles and kisses my neck softly I wimpier softly"Carlisle~" I groan softly he smirks as he Softly grips my hips as he pulls me closer to him. I smash my lips into his he groans as I wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him deeply I slowly grind my hips into his he grunts as he smirks softly "may I have you y/n" I blush as I nod "y-yes Carlisle" I kiss him softly as I run my hand up and down his clothed chest as I slowly unbutton his shirt I blush heavily I see him smirk"like what you see y/n" I blush and nods, he smirks as he pulls my shirt off I unbutton his shirt as I slide it off he smirks as he looks at me"let's take this to my room it will be way more comfortable I nod as he picks me up I yelp softly as he puts me over his shoulder and qwickly runs into the house to his room he qwickly shuts and locks the door I get softly thrown on his bed I blush as I look up at him as he slides his pants off and slowly pulls my pants off slowly once he got them off
I pull him to me as I kiss him deeply and lustfully he groan's into the kiss as he lays in between my legs as I feel his bulge rub against my clothed woman hood. I blush as I grind my hips into his he groans and pins my hands above my head"god I want you so bad" I groan softly as I look up at him I lean up into his ear"then have me".

My underwear is ripped off as he rips his boxers off as he qwickly pushes into me roughly I groan as my hands shot to around his neck he groans and groan's loudly "you feel so fucking good" he begins to pound into me as he dose he bites into my neck I groan loudly "f-fuck d-daddy ngh" the knot in my stomach is beginning to come undone "nghhh call me that again babygirl! nghh" I wimpier as I grip and tug at his hair"d-daddy I'm going to-" I moan loudly as he kisses up my neck as he continues to thrust into me"i know babygirl I'm there to" I throw my head back as my orgasm shoots through me as I pant heavily, I look up at him as he nuzzles into my neck as he slowly rolls over and lays beside me, I roll over and cuddles into his chest. I jump alittle as Edward bangs on the wall"finely you guys are done!!" I nuzzle my face into Carlisle he chuckles softly.

I walk out of Carlisle's room in his very long shirt and a pair of his black boxers I yawn as I walk downstairs I open the fridge and grabs a blood bag as to big arms wrap around my waist as I offer him the blood packet he reaches up and grabs it"thank you Hun" I grab another one I shut the door as I turn around I jump scaredly again as the whole Cullen family is standing there i hide myself behind Carlisle, he chuckles softly "since where together y/n, your now there mom- kinda" I blush alittle as Alice claps happily "I'm so happy!!!!!" I bite my blood bag as I drink slowly as the whole family hugs Carlisle. Edward looks at me"I'm sorry about Bella again humans are complicated" I giggle softy"it's ok she didn't hurt me" he chuckles softly I look at everyone talking happily.