ACT I|Chapter 5. Murder

Now in the Porsche, Kaminari and Ichigo are heading out to the harbour to feed Monoma to the sea, specifically, to sharks. There, Kaminari's looking in front at the road ahead just like Ichigo. In Kaminari's hand is a switchblade. He fiddles with it for a bit before looking up at the rearview mirror to look at Monoma who's struggling.

Kaminari: "Sshh, cool it, Monoma. I wanna ask you something, man. What's family to you?"

Monoma: "Mmh! MH!"

Kaminari: "Oh, right, I forgot. You're gagged and ready to die. Why don't we play some music and have it be your last?"

He begins to turn on the car's radio and begins skimming through radio stations, searching for a good song. He then finds one and he plays it.

Kaminari: "Ohoho, perfect."

(This song is featured in Mafia 3's trailer and later at the end of Mafia Definitive Edition on classic mode. Unfortunately, it's not on iTunes or Spotify, however, this song is sung by Ice Cube and is a remix of the song from an early chapter called 'Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven.)

Ichigo: " Hm, nice song."

Kaminari: "Yeah."

He sits back and enjoys the music. As for Monoma, he's in the back struggling against the bonds. kaminari then looks back at Monoma in the rearview mirror and speaks up.

Kaminari: "I want to tell you something. On the day of that sports festival, I remember seeing you mock not only my classmates but also mocked me. And you still do that today. Laughing here, laughing there, has anyone ever told you not to stuff like that?"

Monoma: "MMF! MFF! MFFFMFM!!!"

Kaminari: "Oh? I take that as a no. Poor bastard.'

Monoma: "MMHHH! MH MH! HM MHM!"
(I CAN DO ANYTHING!)

Kaminari: "I think I heard you say something, Neto. I am an asshole? Sure you are."

Monoma lets out a muffled scream and he keeps squirming like a fish out of the water and still struggles to break free. Then, the car stops. They've arrived at the harbour, and so far, nobody's there. Kaminari and Ichigo exit the Porsche and Ichigo helps drag Monoma out of the car and carries the tied-up bulley with him as they approach the water of the harbour where Kaminari's holding pliers and a hammer with him. They set him down near the edge and Ichigo forces the boy to sit up and face the Pikachu mobster.

Monoma: "Mmf! MMHH! MMH! MMH! MH MHHM HM HM! MHM!"
(PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! PLEASE!)

Kaminari: "Like in the song earlier, Monoma. Everybody wants to go to Heaven, but nobody wants to die. Now, hush. The sea's a good place for people to disappear. Quiet, mysterious and hungry."

He looks behind Monoma to see some sharks there, swimming about, specifically, bull sharks. He then grabs his pliers and Ichigo helps hold Monoma's fingers. Kaminari goes behind Monoma and begins to sever a finger of his, making Monoma scream and cry in terror.

Monoma: "MMMMFFF!!!! MMMMHHH!!!! MH HM HMMH!"
(OH YOU MOTHER FUCKER!)

Kaminari: "Yeah, that's right."

He tosses the severed finger into the water which draws the sharks' attention and they swim closer to the edge Kaminari grabs the hammer and he begins to hit Monoma's kneecaps, breaking them so he can't swim.

*WHACK*
*CRACK*

Monoma: "MMMMMHHHHH!!!!!"

*WHACK*
*CRUNCH*

Monoma: "MMMMMMMMMMFFF!!!!"

Kaminari: "Alright, alright. Dr Kaminari has finished his operation!"

He chuckles and Ichigo lets go of Monoma and he falls to the ground. Then, Kaminari makes a smug face and kneels to look at Monoma's sad, terrified eyes and he smiles before pointing the end of his switchblade at Monoma's chest.

Kaminari: "Would you like to know something sad before you pass?"

Monoma shakes his head rapidly.

Kaminari: "Hehehe. I'll just let it out. The sad thing is I can only do this once."

He presses the button and the blade ejects into Monoma's chest, stabbing him and he lets out a small scream before having it yanked out by force and Kaminari gets up and looks at the slowly dying Monoma. He decides to quickly kill him by kicking him into the water to feed the sharks.

*KICK*

Monoma: "MMMHHH--

*SPLASH*

*CHOMP*

*CRUNCH*

*TEAR*

*RIP*

Monoma: "MMMHHH!!!! MMMMMH!!!!"

There, the 2 mobsters look down at Monoma getting torn apart and Kaminari smirks and Ichigo smiles at Kaminari, seeing how much of a mobster he's becoming at a fast pace.

Ichigo's thoughts: This kid is too perfect for the family. I like him.

Kaminari's thoughts: Ok that...felt...awesome!

The mobsters then walk away with Kaminari taking the weapons with him and he wipes off the blood on the way back to the car, leaving the scene and Monoma, he's now sleeping with the fishes...FOREVER.

The next day...

The next day at the harbour, a man is fishing there and he's humming a tune as he fishes peacefully. There, his rod begins tugging and he begins pulling up whatever it is he's caught. He looks down to see an eyeball in the water. Then, what he pulls out is nothing more than the half-eaten remains of Neto Monoma, all disfigured and ripped apart.

Fisherman: "AAAHH!!! AAAAHHH!!!!"

He drops his rod in terror and quickly flees to a telephone box to report it to the authorities.

Meanwhile...

Now at home, Denki Kaminari is watching the news on television about Monoma's death and his body being found, half-eaten and rotting.

News Reporter: "Just early this morning at 6:25, a fisherman has discovered the young man named Neto Monoma who's been missing for 24 hours parents say. Here, it's shown that he must've fallen into the waters and has been brutally eaten alive by sharks. However, the authorities are rather sceptical believing this to be a homicide. Here I am reporting live at the scene and let's see if I can get something from an officer. Officer! Please, what do you think?"

A police officer speaks into the microphone.

Police Officer: "It's likely a homicide. There's no way that a 16-year-old boy is stupid enough to swim in those waters during this time when some people earlier clearly said they saw shark fins in the waters. It's likely a murder."

News Reporter: "That's quite an interesting thing to say, Officer. Thank you."

Kaminari smiles, happy about the fact that one of the people he hated the most is now dead and will not bother him anymore if he ever encounters him. He sits back and lets out a chuckle, cherishing this criminal lifestyle.

To be continued...