ACT I|Chapter 6. Hit

Hours later...

On the streets of Musutafu, Kaminari is now in the Porsche with Ichigo. Together, the 2 mobsters are out to get something to eat. Ichigo's talking with Kaminari as he drives the Porsche and faces the road ahead.

Ichigo: "Now, as much as I like the food we serve back at the restaurant, it's time I show you better food in my opinion. Don't tell Ms Sango I said that."

Kaminari laughs and he kicks back and chuckles. He then looks out to see the buildings around him and he rests an arm over the edge of the car and smiles. He prefers this life over the hero's life.

Kaminari: "What food are we eating?"

Ichigo: "Well, it's time you eat Italian food, kid."

Kaminari: "Like pizza?"

Ichigo snickers and breaks into a small laugh.

Ichigo: "Yeah, kinda. But, I'm not having Pizza, I'm having spaghetti carbonara."

Kaminari: "Uh...what's that?"

Ichigo: "You'll see when we get there."

He smiles as he drives and he looks at the side view mirror and he looks up at the rearview mirror at himself.

Ichigo's thoughts: God, I feel like I'm raising a son.

He keeps on driving and he stops the car next to an Italian restaurant named: Giovanni's. There, he gets out and Kaminari gets out too and looks at the restaurant.

Kaminari: "This it? I was expecting neon lights and all..."

Ichigo: "Heh, kid, I think you've watched too many movies where Italian restaurants have neon signs. Anywho, let's eat."

They begin going inside and there, Ichigo sees a man with greying hair speaking at a table to some customers. It's the owner. himself, Giovanni.

Giovanni: "So, for this pizza, we've been using--

He pauses and turns to see Ichigo and Kaminari there, and he smiles before moving to greet the 2 mobsters that are in his establishment.

Giovanni: "Signor Aloisio! Welcome! Welcome!"
(Mr Aloisio!)

Ichigo: "Giovanni, great to see you too. Have you got any available tables?"

Giovanni: "Oh, yes I do! Near the wine bottles."

Ichigo: "Eccellente."

He smiles and Kaminari follows him from behind; they head to their table and they sit down and little Pikachu places his fedora hat on the side. There, Giovanni has a bottle of wine ready for Ichigo and a glass of water for Kaminari.

Kaminari: "Oh, thanks."

Giovanni: "The usual, Mr Aloisio?"

Ichigo: "Yes, please."