ACT II|Chapter 3. Catching The Rock

Kaminari's now at the Utsukushi's bar drinking up a mocktail as the muffled screams of Sero coming from the freezer room can be heard throughout the empty restaurant late at night. The electric young mobster chuckles and he finishes up the glass.

 The electric young mobster chuckles and he finishes up the glass

(Pretend this is the restaurant's interior)

Kaminari: "Done."

He places the empty cold glass on the side and grabs out his phone and reads a text he sent to Ms Sango earlier. It reads the following.

Me<[Hey there, I'm prepping something big. Is it ok if I borrow Ichigo to catch another guy?]

Boss<[Oooh, sure thing. Who is it?]

Me<[A boy at UA named Kirishima. Here's a photo]

Me

Boss<[Gotcha. Alright, I'll let Ichigo know for you.]

Kaminari puts his phone away and he smiles and sits back. He looks back at the entrance and hears tires screeching outside and the sounds of familiar grunts. Then, coming through the door is Ichigo, a mobster and in their hands is a boy in a red hoodie and grey cargo pants he's missing a sneaker, he's got a bag over his head; he's struggling to break free from the ropes that tie his hands and a he's unable to do anything as a dart is seen on his neck.

Kirishima: "What's that on him?"

Ichigo: "This, is a quirk-stopping dart. Some of the boys found it from the guy we capped at Tatooin. Anyway, this is the kid, right?"

Kaminari: "Let's see."

Ichigo nods and he takes off the bag, showing the student captured. Kirishima. His left eye's been bruised and he has a ball gag in his mouth.

Kirishima: "MMH! MMMHHH! MMHM!!!"

Kaminari: "Hello...bro."

He teases him with a little wave before being bagged once more and Ichigo and the mobster take Kirishima to the freezer where Sero is. There, Sero's skin is becoming slightly pale from the cold temperature and he's chittering. He looks in shock and sees them toss Kirishima inside and they shut the door.

Sero: "K...Kiri...Kirishima!"

Kirishima: "MMHM!"
(SERO!)

Back in the empty restaurant, Ichigo hands Kaminari what looks to be Kirishima's phone, cracked and the battery is at 15%.

Ichigo: "This is the red boy's phone. Here, you want it?"

Kaminari nods and he chuckles as he takes the phone and looks to see messages from Bakusquad's group chat.

Mina <[Kirishima, where are you? I just arrived at McDonald's.]

Bakugo <[Hey, if you wanna talk with shitty hair, talk with him somewhere else instead of the group chat. My fucking silencer's broken and the goddamn notifications keep waking me up!]

Mina <[Sorry!]

Kaminari smirks and he clears his throat and Ichigo looks at him.

Kaminari: "Is it ok if you could do another favour? I mean, it's for a little...'reunion' I'm planning."

Ichigo: "Oh, of course. So, what are you gonna do?"

Kaminari: "Well..."

To be continued...