Act I Kaminari| Chapter 1. Denki kaminari

(Warning, angst)

Over the horizon of the bustling city of Musutafu lies the school of UA, a high school specifically for students willing to become heroes to protect the innocent and the weak. There, the class of 1-A is now undergoing a stressful test in class whilst being watched by their homeroom teacher, Sensai Shota Aizawa. There, a student with blonde hair and a black bolt on the side of his hair, Denki Kaminari, is suffering. He grits his teeth as he answers some of the questions on his papers. He begins to sweat from nervousness and he answers them, hoping it's correct.

Kaminari's thoughts: I...I hope I got this right. Please tell me it's nearly over.

He answers another question and struggles with another question for a bit before answering it without thinking as stress clouds his mind. He answers the next question and he flips the page. That's when a slight boost of confidence comes as there are some questions that some questions can be answered easily if he's asked about it in reality.

Kaminari's thoughts: Ok, ok, I think I got these covered.

He begins to feel confident and he stops sweating a small smile spreads across his face and he keeps answering these questions.

Timeskip...

20 minutes later, everyone begins handing in their papers and is now heading off to lunch. In the cafeteria, Kaminari is sitting alongside Kirishima & Sero, chatting about how they handled the test and how was it.

Kaminari: "So, was the test easy for any of you guys?"

Sero: "Nah, it was pretty hard. But hey, it got a bit easier."

Kirishima: "Bakugo and I studied last night, the test was a bit easy for me."

Sero: "Probably because he kept beating the words into your skull."

He chuckles and he eats up his lunch. As for Kaminari, he's just eating up his meal and Kirishima asks him a question.

Kirishima: "So, what did you do before the test? Study with Sero?"

Then, Sero looks at Kirishima confused and he tilts his head with a bit of ramen sticking out of his mouth and he speaks up.

Sero: "Kaminari wasn't with us at Yaoyorozu's. Were you at home?"

Kaminari: "Uh! U- yeah, yeah. Of course, I was, I was studying."

Sero: "Hm..."

Kirishima: "Really? Well, look at you. Normally you'd ask for help but looks like you're handling things, Kaminari, good for you!"

Kaminari blushes slightly, chuckles, and rubs the back of his nape, hiding that he had just lied to his friends, especially his best friend, Kirishima. He then spits out another lie.

Kaminari: "Yeah and...er, the last questions were very easy. I mean easy, just simple questions that you'd be able to answer in a sec or 2."

Sero: "Well, alright. Looks like everything's dandy, huh."

Kaminari: "Yup."

Then he begins inner monologuing, now feeling guilty for lying to his friends who happen to trust him.

Kaminari's thoughts: Crap...I hope... I hope I did good on that test, I just guessed the answers and felt super confident! What do I do, what do I do, what do I do???

Then, a voice speaks up behind him and he turns around to see Mr Aizawa standing there looking quite cross as he looks down at Denki Kaminari.

Aizawa: "Denki Kaminari. My class, now."