11.5 | The Things I'd Do For You

"What did you lend him?"

"A board short just like this," I pointed at my shorts.

"Okay, okay," She tapped my shoulder. "I'll just get changed too, you can go already when he comes out of the bathroom. We'll just go later,"

"Okay mom," I smiled at her.

I sat down on the sofa while waiting for him.

Should I take off this white shirt? Or will he be uncomfortable with that? But that's just what I always do when I swim, but I can consider keeping it on me if he doesn't-

"Did I make you wait for too long?"

I turned around and saw Elo smiling, wearing my board shorts, and my board shorts alone.

"A-Ah no, you didn't," I looked away and scratched the back of my head. "Mom said they'll just take a dip later, so we can go already."

"Oh, okay."

I started walking ahead of him towards our garden but then he ran to catch up beside me.

"I'm not really a swimmer but I love water, so thanks for letting me swim." He smiled at me.

"Yeah, no worries. I'm just glad that we can spend time together."

He put his hand on my left shoulder. "I feel the same way, Henny. I'm really happy right now."

I felt my face blush again for God knows how many times today already.

Damn, damn, damn, I think I'm going crazy.

I looked at him and saw him smiling while looking ahead.

Should I say it now?

"Elo,"

"Hmm?" He turned to me.

"I think I-"

"Elo, Henry, would you like some apple juice?" Mom popped behind us in her sleeveless shirt and shorts.

"Y-Yes mom," I responded.

"Okay, let me get you some then!" She stormed back to the kitchen.

What was that about?!

"So, Henny," Elo looked at me. "What were you saying again?"

"A-Ah," I panicked. "I think I- uh, I think I should take my shirt off if it's okay with you?"

DAMN! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, HENRY?!

"Yeah, of course," He chuckled. "I mean, I don't even have one myself." He pointed to his upper body.

I blushed as I look away. "Yeah, you're right."

I took my shirt off as soon as we reach the pool in the garden.