Fag-I-Nots67

(A/N: I'm changing how the characters speak!)

It was another hellish day, but it wasn't so bad, it was Sunday. Panda was on her iPod talking to strangers she didn't know.

(PT=Panda's Text
OT=Other person's text)

PT: Hey Fag-I-Nots67, how's your day?

OT: Pretty good, counting that I'm talking to a bitch now.

PT: Awwwww, thnx :)

OT: So I think we know each other enough to finally meet up.

PT: That Sounds Great! But first I have to know what gender you are.

OT: Male, forgot to tell you.

PT: Lol, KK meet me at McDonalds in one hour.

OT: K
~~~
Panda waited on a bench just in front of McDonalds. She hummed happily and dreamed about meeting this mystery person finally. It was only two days ago that she meet him on "You-Twit-Face." He seemed romantic, even though she had no idea that he was a male till' now.

Mystery Person: Psssst.

Panda rotated her head to see the noise was coming from the ally on the side of MD's.

Panda: Is that you Fag-I-Nots67?

Mystery Person: Call me Pedo, everyone does.

Panda, being the innocent girl she was, nodded her head.

Panda: OH WOW! I LUV THAT NAME! Pedo..... it rolls of the tongue!

Panda skipped into the ally he was in and saw he was much taller and older. He had a scruffy beard and wore socks, a hat made of aluminum foil, a big green winters jacket, and a pair of parachute pants.

Panda: Neat-O! Like Your Outfit!

Pedo: So you wanna make out or something?

Panda gasped.

Panda: I Would Never....... Make out with a man with such a scratchy beard........

Pedo: Oh, I'll go shave it off in the McDonalds bathroom roll quick, stay here, and keep out of sight with the PoPo....

Panda: Oh Em Jay! Ok!

He walked into the McDonalds and she smiled happily and sighed dreamily. She couldn't wait to...... is that a quarter?

Panda: Oooooooo! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

She went to pick up the quarter and then it moved almost magically from its spot.

Panda: Huh?

She tried to grab it but it moved away from her again. She started to chase the thing and soon was out of sight.

Ryan snickered as he pulled a string that had the quarter attached to it. He had a wig that had the same color as Panda's hair and a dress that was way too pink.

Pedo walked out of the McDonalds, having no beard.

Pedo: Ready Pan- Woah!

Ryan stood in Panda's place and was standing in a smexy pose.

Ryan/Panda: Yes!

Ryan's voice was higher pitched as if more girlie and he had lipstick smear his face.

Pedo: Did you eat, like, a truck load of McDonald's while I was gone? You seem a little larger than before.....

Ryan/Panda: Erm...... yes I did! Now how bout we make out?

Pedo shrugged and nodded. Ryan/ Panda jumped into his arms and they walked back into the ally, Pedo never to be seen again.