VILLAIN MADRIGALS AU

FRICK every single Villain au, I made every single madrigal a villain in here
——————————————————————

First Alma:
She kid off went insane after Pedro's death. She was teaching her children not very good things. For example: she taught  Julieta how to work with poison (rat poison) and how to carefully put it in Arepa.
Second Julieta:
After 'lesson' Alma gave her, she started to put rat poison in her arepas, because when she was younger, she thought it was fun. After years, she started to like it all.
Third Pepa:
Pepa would struck someone with lighting to death, but only when she became adult. When she was a child (or teenager, compared to timeline), she would never do it. However, when she got older, she would kill someone with her lighting, not even regretting it.
Fourth Bruno:
Not tall, but is evil af. He could sometimes tell people lies such as: "you will die soon" and etc. even thought if didn't happened in the vision. He probably would ruin someone's reputation.
Fifth Isabela:
Sharp vines, sharp cactuses, dangerous plants and etc. she could kill someone with her dangerous plants. She didn't needed to be perfect, she wasn't pressured to be perfect. Her dress was always a mess, like at the end of the movie.
Sixth Dolores:
Idk actually. Probably would ruin someone's reputation easily. She has hearing, she hears everything, knows everything and such an angel would never lie. She's yandere for Mariano.
Seventh Luisa:
She would crush someone to death with her super-strengthen. She isn't very pressured, she still does some work. If she will not like someone or someone would insult her family. The person she didn't liked/who insulted her family, will be crushed to death.
Eighth Camilo:
This mf always gives me vibes of Elizabeth Afton 🙂.  He is very manipulative, the main manipulator in the family actually. He can easily ruin someone's reputation. He can even be worser than the most dangerous Madrigal sometimes. Whatever he wants, is only to make his mother proud.
Ninth Mirabel:
She would just Jill someone, what's all. She knows a lot of different ways, how to kill people.
Tenth Antonio:
He could kill you with his animals, that's all.