Bitch slapped

MILA'S POV

I was sitting a picnic bench that we have at the school while reading a book, but i didn't realize that the table was right next to Gavin and his friends. I was kinda freaking out in my head, but you know I had to calm down and read my book for English class of course. But let me show you guys my outfit, i don't know why i get so dressed up for school.

Here's the whole outfit and everything

Here's the whole outfit and everything. If you like this, if you don't pick out something else it doesn't matter to me:)

MILA'S POV

I wasn't really paying attention till Gia came to my table and sat down, "Does Erika seem different to you?" "No why would she seem different?" " because everywhere I go with her she is either texting Jake C or she's talking about him, which is worse because i don't really want to hear about their make out sessions" " THEY HAVE MAKOUT SESSIONS WTF??" "Yeah they do, and it's the only thing she talks about. Oh Jake C said this, Jake C does this. I'm glad she's happy but I don't wanna hear those parts." "I'm just glad that she's happy because I swear I haven't seen her this happy in forever, but yeah I know what you mean, I wouldn't wanna hear about it either." "Okay, well I'm off to glass. Bye mila!" "Bye Gia!" We said to each other. I swear I'm left out in everything. Like I've been friends with them since they have been friends together. Like did I do something wrong? What if i kept my distance from them?

SKIP TO THEM GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY AT ERIKA'S HOUSE (mila's pov)

Here is the outfit and everything, you can change it if you don't like it:)

(Mila's POV)

"Epic" Erika said"Yeah!!" Me and Gia said at the same time, "Okay. Aren't these tables a little too close together?" Erika asked," No. It forces people to interact more."Gia said. "Good thinking" I said. "This party is going to be so lit"Gia said. "I know!!" Erika said happily." Unless nobody comes? People will show up for this party, right?" Erika asked." Oh my god what if no one comes, and we're that sad party no one goes to?That would be so embarrassing." Gia said. " Or if three people show up. That would be so much worse. We'd have witnesses." I said. " This could ruin us." We'd be infamous. We have to advertise." Erika & Gia said. "Tonight at nine, come for a cool time. We'll have cocktails. And mock tails. And music to jam to. Decorations to gram to. Make sure to dress warm, or you're gonna be left out in the cold. This party is for everybody. All- inclusive. See you there, and don't flake out." Erika said, making a Tiktok.

THAT WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT I WILL CONTINUE DOING IT NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE WE NEED MILA & GAVIN TO HANGOUT DURING THE PARTYY!! Also I don't know if I'm going to do the fight scene between Erika& Riley but I will see.

Mila is just gonna be wearing the second outfit that she wore in this chapter in next chapter because it is very hard to find new ones, but i might change.

OKAY BYE BABIES AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE AND VOTE PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS.