Chapter 12

Hello there! First, I want to thank whoever is reading this story for reaching 100 views! It might not sound much to most people, but I am really happy that quite a few of you showed an interest in this little experiment! I hope you like it so far and have some fun while reading!! 

Much love,

-V. <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Eddie looked at Vic with pure love and passion in his eyes. 'I want you and no one else, you are all I need' he said without his typical smirk. He was 100 % serious. He grabbed Vic and pushed his lips against hers, thirsty for her touch. His hands wandered from her neck down to her waist. He slipped his hands underneath her shirt and pushed his hands against her breast. She moaned his name, feeling aroused and full of lust.

When they separated, he looked her deep in the eyes and said, 'Breakfast is ready'. Vic looked at him, completely confused. 'Hey, wake up, breakfast is ready' he continued while now shaking her.

Suddenly, Vic opened her eyes and stared into the face of her younger brother Mike. 'Vic, come on wake up, breakfast is ready'.

It was a dream. She just had a dirty dream about Eddie Munson. What the hell was going on inside her brain. 'Yeah, I'm coming', she said in a sleepy voice, still trying to process what just happened. 'Ok', Mike walked towards her bedroom door and was just about to leave as he turned around and looked at her. 'You talked in your sleep. Why did you say Eddie's name?'

Vic immediately turned tomato red and did not know what to say, 'I didn't! I don't know what you are talking about'. Mike grinned, 'Are you in love with Eddie?'

'What the fuck, Mike, of course not, shut up!'

'Vic has a crush on Eddie, Vic has a crush on Eddieeee', he chanted while laughing.

Vic threw her pillow as an answer, but he was too fast and had already closed the door behind him. 'Shit' she screamed into her blanket.

Downstairs at the kitchen table, Mike kept staring at her with a devilish smile. Vic already knew that he was plotting on blackmailing her. They both knew that with Vic's past her parents would not like her to hang out with boys or even think about getting a boyfriend. They would see it as a fallback into her old behavior. Especially a guy like Eddie, the local drug dealer, would be a no no. But dealing with her brother would be no problem. Shortly after Vic arrived, her sister Nancy had told her about Mike's little secret.

Vic stood up and walked around the table. Her mother looked at her confused, 'What are you doing, honey?'. 'Oh, nothing, I just wanna grab the cereal.' she said with an angelic smile. 'I read that there are ELEVEN different ingredients in this', she said while intensely looking at Mike. He almost spit out what he just bit out of his PB&J sandwich. 'Can you believe, ELEVEN ingredients'; she continued while keeping eye contact with Mike.

'Uh huh', her dad mumbled without even looking up from his newspaper.

'Mike, what do you think about the ELEVEN ingredients? They are pretty good right? I bet you love her. I mean... them', she said with a huge smile on her face. Nancy could not keep in her giggle; She knew exactly what her sister was doing.

'Uh, yeah, uh huh.', Mike said looking down at his plate.

Vic knew that she got him. He would not want her parents to find out about his little girlfriend either, so he would let her alone from now on. Satisfied with herself she sat back down and gave Mike another deadly smile. If glances could kill, her brother would have killed her five times by now.

Their little fight got interrupted by the sound of a car entering their driveway.