(EPISODE 0) SPIRIT REALM

The Spiritual Realm is split into 3 parts, Heavenly Realm, Human Realm, and Demonic Realm. The Human realm has people, who when they have a certain level of power, they can choose to be evil (Demonic Realm unless they are Demonic Royals), or choose to be good. However Depending on how you worked your way up, if you did something wrong while becoming stronger, it might get you possessed by a devil. Unless you have no evil thoughts, you can't break free from the devil. In the demonic realm, It can vary. There can be animals that can become human animals though they are not all necessarily evil. Or there can be evil spirits. But in the demonic realm, there is a royal family made of animal demons (mostly that in the world). They would either have a princess or prince who will need to find one of their kind to become the next queen/king. Only when the parents die may the kids ascend. In the demonic realm, it can be cruel depending on the leader. There will be only one leader who has the power to summon all demons or control them. They would need to have high power to be the leaders and it doesn't necessarily need to be the royals. But it has to be chosen by the royals. 

Last is heaven, heaven is kind of like the demonic realm, but in heaven, It's more calm and they would have guards, officials, gods, angels, and the royal family. Officials, gods, and angels work in the human realm. They cannot interfere, but they can check up and lead them. Unless something is broken, then they would take action. Guards protect the heavenly realm. Not because of demons, but because of greedy people. 

This leads us to the next topic. In the heavenly realm, there is a center crystal. It holds the world to make sure there would be people/survive, and it's ruled by a god. The god never dies unless they want to pass on their job to their kids. They are the ruler of the three realms/spiritual realm. Unless needed, they would NEVER interfere with the three worlds. The ruler makes the rules of the world, if the rules are broken, they have to interfere and either vanish or lock them up in the cold palace. This will then move us to the next topic, an agreement. The agreement Is between the heavens and demons. They had an agreement to have peace between the 3 worlds and not start war. Once the war starts, it will affect the humans, the innocents and heaven doesn't want that, but someone broke the agreement and the war started. 

The last part is the spiritual powers. Each person is assigned an element first. The elements are, earth, fire, water, dark, light, thunder, ice, and nature. You might think earth and nature are the same but it isn't, Earth is the ground, so rocks and nature are plants and flowers. But dark, light, and nature are rare to be seen and people who can master thunder are also rare to be seen. It's impossible to master all 8 elements unless you are gifted (born once in 1,000 years (human, heaven, or demon). 

There is another thing which are the 6 soul powers. 6 soul powers are vision, strength, sound, pivot (taste and smell), energy, and essence (control). It is known to be impossible to master all 6 unless you are gifted which is born once in 100 years. But most of them are dead since the human body can't handle the power of it. The most a human body can handle is 5. The soul powers are senses that are enhanced depending on which one it is. Once you master it, the soul is completely enhanced. Moving on, spiritual powers. There are many spiritual powers depending on the element you practice. One of them can be flowers. They control nature or another spiritual power which is blue silver vines. It's a controlling power but it lies in nature. Earth can be rocks and boulders Or certain weapons that can control it, and that can vary to the rest of the elements. 

Next, and lastly, are forms. Forms can be gods, warriors, guards, animal demons, spirits, etc, and people can have multiple forms/identities but only one of them. A person can have 6 forms which can include warrior form (armor, basically ready for fighting with their powers), animal form, plant form (another kind of demon but rare to be seen), human form, and Angel/god/goddess. Basically, with this form, you can enter heaven without verification. The last one is the most rare to be seen, which is the flower goddess. Flower goddesses control all plant and spirit demons. You might be wondering why spirits? Spirits because spirits protect plants and plants have a certain power that spirits use.