(EPISODE 6) OUTSIDE THE COMPETITION

(The next day) It was the early morning and PengPeng was the first one to get up. She quickly got changed and went to the arena again. When she arrived, she expected no one there as it was a rest day, but instead, she saw the same medics who were trying to help the poisoned sect members. She went up to the medics and asked if she could help. At first, they didn't trust her since they couldn't cure this poison, but since they are already in this condition, they decided it was better to take a risk. PengPeng went up to the sect members and took something out of a sachet she was wearing (a Qiankun Bag, something that can hold an unlimited amount of things inside). She took out something called Slow Rising Flower, it's known as a flower that only grows once in 100 hundred years and is hard to find. It can cure many kinds of poisons and can cure 10 people at once. She then got bowls for each person and put one petal in each bowl. She had two Slow Rising Flowers so it was enough for the 17 poisoned disciples. She then got some water from the medics and poured it inside each bowl. When the petals dissolved, she told the medics to feed them to each person. They did as she said and fed it to them.

"It did nothing! Are you lying to us? If you lie, you know you will get disqualified from the competition for trying to lie to us," said one of the medics.

She just told them to be patient. After about 15 minutes, PengPeng checked their pulse again. There was no sign of poison. The medics also checked and were shocked to know that the poison had dispersed from their body. They then started to whisper to each other about how a girl like her would have access to this fairy flower (xian Cao/xian Hua). PengPeng giggled as she overheard them since she thought it was funny for them to think it was weird for a girl like her to get this flower. After they stopped whispering, she decided to leave. Before she left, the medics thanked her and gave her a bottle of pills. They said it could help her increase her spiritual power. She then left.

Since PengPeng was known for being playful in XiYuan, she went on the street to stroll. Her sect doesn't really get monthly money so she normally uses her own money for buying stuff. She went to each stand and looked at everything. She then saw something that caught her eye. It was her favorite candied haws. It was only three cents, so she got two. She started eating her candied haw and walked down the street. She then saw that someone had dropped their pin, so she picked it up and ran toward the person to return the item. She then caught up to the girl and returned her hairpin and the girl said thank you and left. But when PengPeng was about to turn back, she saw that a kid was getting kidnapped by someone. She knew the kid and went up to try and get the kid in safe hands, but the guy wouldn't let go. The guy then accidentally dropped the kid with all the force PengPeng had and she was able to get the kid. The guy wanted to snatch the kid back but she was able to block his attack. They then started to fight and PengPeng was forced to drop the kid. The guy then used a skill from the Demon Clan (The demon clan is technically a sect for people who have gone in the wrong direction while moving up). PengPeng wasn't able to block them since she didn't have enough spiritual power to block them and had to dodge. She quickly ran back to pick up the scared child and dodged the attack. She was able to protect the child but she hurt her arm. There was then an aura coming from the wound but to not scare the child more, she had to try hiding the aura by keeping it in her using some spiritual power. She then used a mist bomb (something that disperses mist/fog) and ran away with the child. She went into an empty street and hid under some hay or baskets.

P.S ~ In historical dramas, hiding under baskets/hay is sort of common for when people are getting chased (not actually used in real life).