(EPISODE 4) XIYUAN SECT VS POJIANG SECT

Everyone was getting ready for the battle but one of the teams was not there. PengPeng's sect (XiYuan Sect) wasn't there...Chen Xi was confused about why they weren't there as this battle also meant a lot to them. After all the preparation, it was time for the first battle between XiYuan Sect, and PoJiang Sect (another famous sect in Jianghu). PoJiang went up to the arena, but XiYuan wasn't there. The sects were starting to get impatient and started making a lot of commotion. PoJiang then shouted, "if they aren't coming, do we get to move on to the final round?" The host then said (flower mic) that he will count to 3, and if they don't show up, it will count as a lose and PoJiang would move on to the final round.

"one.." the host started. "Two.." "thr-

"Sorry we are late,'' a voice then appeared. It was Shifu with XiYuan. Chen Xi then brang a smile to his face when PengPeng looked at him with her smiling eyes. XiYuan then all went on stage and Shifu sat down to watch the battle. The battle then began. Everyone got out their weapons and started a sword fight. However, PengPeng just stood at the side watching. She wanted to help, but she can't use magic/spiritual power until the last round if they make it. She wants to save it for that since she only was able to get a little bit of soul power out. Everyone was fighting each other and spiritual skills were being used against each other. XiYuan got most of the other team members out easily and the only ones who were left were PoJiang's Senior brother and Senior sister.

"You should just admit defeat now, your sect only has the 2 of you," said one of XiYuan's disciples. Mo Fan told him not to say that, since they are still their sect's seniors, they might be able to turn the tables. However, he didn't stop and continued to talk about how they are gonna lose and that their sect is weak. The senior sister started getting upset with what she was hearing and lost it. She used one of her sect's harder skills (Qian Jian (English translation is Thousand Swords)). The sect members thought they could dodge but there were too many and had to admit defeat. On the other hand, Shifu was enjoying the epic battle and laughed mostly throughout it. Now the only ones left in XiYuan in round 2 are PengPeng, Mo Fan, and the second senior brother (Er Qi). Er Qi is good at defense and is normally kind to PengPeng, so he held a shield for her and Mo Fan since he was close too. He couldn't use all of his spiritual powers so he wasn't able to protect everyone. Now PoJiang wasn't as nervous since they are basically at the same level of skill now. They continued the battle, Er Qi was defending Mo Fan while he was fighting and PengPeng, well...she was playing with her bag. Mostly everyone was focused on the fight so they weren't focusing on PengPeng. Although not many people were focusing on PengPeng, some people of XiYuan Sect, including Shifu and Chen Xi noticed her. Shifu and Chen Xi told her to join the battle, but Shifu did a hand sign towards her. She saw a glimpse of it and understood. She stood there for a while, but then ran towards them. She took out some stone-looking crystals (spirit stones - can be used as money in the spirit realm but also contains some spiritual power in it. The spiritual power in it, if absorbed, can become any element and use skills of that element.) and aimed it towards the senior sister. Senior sister blocked using her sword, but it exploded and made a mess on her. Though she knows she's still in battle, she doesn't think it's as important as her appearance as she cares a lot about her appearance. She ran right off stage to go clean herself. Now it's only Senior brother, Mo Fan, Er Qi, and PengPeng. Senior brother watched as senior sister ran off stage and PengPeng used this chance to aim another pair of spirit stones at the distracted him. Senior brother heard something and dodged it. PengPeng then used another pair of spirit stones and absorbed them into her body and used spiritual water skills. She noticed that he used fire, and through the 8 elements, the fire god is most afraid of the water god, so she used water to eliminate his fire skills. Mo Fan also took the chance to knock senior brother out, and he was defeated. Everyone started cheering, well not PoJiang. Everyone went down the arena and took a rest.

"XiYuan has won the match, they will now be enhancing to the final round," said the host. "Next up is JianXin Sect (Chen Xi's sect) and Fang Yuan Sect."